I'm such a saqajaan wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Sxb walahi it was easy. I married one in Ceerigaabo. A year later met another manshallah girl. Was honest and told her about my life goals and if she was willing to help me achieve those goals. Told her about wife 1. She was cool with that. Now they both live in ceeri.
If you can afford it and are nin wadaad and honest and good looking. Thats all you need.
As for the house part. Ill wait untill they both have 3 childern each and build a big villa. Its a good idea.
Inshallah
Marshallah sxb you are living the dream

What is the dhulbahante / naleye ahmed population in ceerigabo city? Inshallah my plan is to live there and build a farm in jidali and marry a naleye ahmed girl, because my jilib don’t live in sanaag.

Marshallah sxb you are living the dream

What is the dhulbahante / naleye ahmed population in ceerigabo city? Inshallah my plan is to live there and build a farm in jidali and marry a naleye ahmed girl, because my jilib don’t live in sanaag.
They live in the city. Population wise they are all equal. As for marriage that is easy as long as you are a good guy and from a good family. Jidali has three wells each owned by the 3 tribes that live there. As for farm land unless you marry a girl whose family owns farm land. Forget about. Every land miyi and magaalo is owned by reer. They dont ever give it up. Its called ciishimo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Just following in the footsteps of Nabi Maxamed scw.
#polygamouscults

I will play shaydamad for a minute.
:dabcasar: Did you marry more than one to improve the life of women in despite circumstances or to satisfy the burning of male loins which desires sexual variety? Most likely not for a holy reason. Plus, it's near impossible and financially unsustainable to do it in the west, you figured why not back home. Where women would be less likely to refuse because they are operating from a place of limited options. No woman wants to share unless she's got no choice or is conditioned to do so.

Though your circumstances are different as they are both back home. I feel sorry for older Somali women whose husbands marry again back home. Often times they sink into a deep depression or hold a grudge that doesn't lift, or their diaspora born or raised children start to despise their aabo or even dislike his other family.

Alx, I have a father that values monogamy and has been married for nearly 40 years, Mash'Allah.

Last edited:
I will play shaydamad for a minute.
:dabcasar: Did you marry more than one to improve the life of women in despite circumstances or to satisfy the burning of male loins which desires sexual variety? Most likely not for a holy reason. Plus, it's near impossible and financially unsustainable to do it in the west, you figured why not back home. Where women would be less likely to refuse because they are operating from a place of limited options. No woman wants to share unless she's got no choice or is conditioned to do so.

I feel sorry for older Somali women whose husbands marry again back home. Often times they sink into a deep depression or hold a grudge that doesn't lift, or their diaspora born or raised children start to despise their aabo or even dislike his other family.

Alx, I have a father that values monogamy and has been married for nearly 40 years, Mash'Allah.

Is not trying to satisfy my sexual needs religious. Deenlawe. I dont want my kids to be raised in the west so my best bet was to have childern here with a traditional mother. I want to have a lot of childern and follow in the footsteps of my religion as it is encouraged

World

VIP
They live in the city. Population wise they are all equal. As for marriage that is easy as long as you are a good guy and from a good family. Jidali has three wells each owned by the 3 tribes that live there. As for farm land unless you marry a girl whose family owns farm land. Forget about. Every land miyi and magaalo is owned by reer. They dont ever give it up. Its called ciishimo
Yeah but I mean you can buy land of course? Not everything is owned. You can develop your own farm as long as long as it’s fertile land.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
First off i thought you where a women. Second what is a 60yr on a fourm with 20yr olds.
Is not trying to satisfy my sexual needs religious. Deenlawe. I dont want my kids to be raised in tge west so my best bet was to have childern here with a traditional mother.

What does being a woman have to do with this? That's irrelevant. How am I 60? Am I my mother's age? That epoch is half my life away, Insh'Allah. Quite exaggerating by a factor or 2. I was born and raised in the west, my parents have been here since they were young adults (for university). I know Samaroon 'educated' stereotype. Can you blame me for my views?:siilaanyolaugh: I'm not a staunched traditionalist nor was I raised as such. Good luck to you on the life path you are embarking on.

Last edited:
What does being a woman have to do with this? That's irrelevant. How am I 60? That epoch is half my life away, Insh'Allah. Quite exaggerating. I was born and raised in the west, my parents have been here since they were young adults (for university). I know Samaroon 'educated' stereotype. Can you blame me for my views?:siilaanyolaugh: I'm not a staunched traditionalist nor was I raised as such. Good luck to you on the life path you are embarking on.
My bad that is why i edited. I thought you said you were a father who has been married for 40yrs. If you ar samarron i dont blame you. I was in borama and all the girls where attending private and uni. There where barely any marriages. All the girls get married at around 30. Not good for the population and qabil.

Yeah but I mean you can buy land of course? Not everything is owned. You can develop your own farm as long as long as it’s fertile land.
Bro. Everywhere you go their geeljires with thier lifestock. Also it aint worth dying for. Find a girl who has family from jidali. Im figure you are dhulos. Which one

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My bad that is why i edited. I thought you said you were a father who has been married for 40yrs. If you ar samarron i dont blame you. I was in borama and all the girls where attending private and uni. There where barely any marriages. All the girls get married at around 30. Not good for the population and qabil.

My parents discouraged early marriage and pushed education too. :obama: I prefer quality over quantity.:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending