I'm not racist but.....

Can't lie Cadaan people are hella weird who the f*ck sleeps on the same bed with their dog. How can you use only toilet paper to clean your ass that shit is extremely uncomfortable. How can you eat swine they are full of parasites and actually even eat dead human bodies if they have the chance. How can you allow your son or daughter to a bring a person over and smash in your house. How could you take your wife back when she was ran through by many men during her girls only getaway holiday trip that you paid for. You can't have a superiority complex if you can't even handle the sun for lengthy periods, and don't get me started these ppl are incredibly Islamophobic I knocked a cadaan kid out in highschool for disrespecting Islam to my face, these people are so easily manipulated by the news. And why do some Cadaan people who had almost no interaction with African Americans have so much hate for African Americans.
well deserved ether
ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

I view white women as nothing but sex toys. When I see them, I get sexual fantasies expecially the ones that looks average but knows they behave like wild beast on bed.

I want to do absolute everything on them knowing they will enjoy being degraded and humiliated out of ‘pleasure’. I will never do this to anyone but them.

They probably will take me in a heartbeat for the night if I ask because it’s part of their culture.

This guy is a certified incel, I have no doubt about that. You have never sniffed ciil you xoolo.

I let my pets sleep in the same bed as me, but my boyfriend put a stop to that.
It’s the no spices in food that’s weird. Note: It’s whites that originated from Northern Europe, except France that love food that taste like wall paper. I don’t understand how white republicans hate Muslims but also want basically Christian Sharia Law in America. They also somehow think they invented conservatism, when most of them were female worshipping pagans. Wicca is just white people voodoo.
Cause they dont Know what Christian law is, they are literally liberals themselves ,in the 50s they were the far left & the right were actually open racist(kkk) ,they extinct

& in 50 years the the far left will be center , the center will be right leaning & conservative & the far right will die out

& the new far left will be crazy people 😂😂

How about all the evil happening in Somalia for 30 years. Is that due to devilish jinns too
Evil?!
Somalia cant build a functional government , tell me 1 evil thing in Somali history that outweighs what cadaans did last in the last 50 years

Cause they dont Know what Christian law is, they are literally liberals themselves ,in the 50s they were the far left & the right were actually open racist(kkk) ,they extinct

& in 50 years the the far left will be center , the center will be right leaning & conservative & the far right will die out

& the new far left will be crazy people 😂😂
Honestly, white leftist are way more racist . Trust me, I worked and went to school with them. They enable all the toxic behavior in the AA community. They only like minorities that culture align with their agenda.

This sounds like Modern Whites it’s a shame they were once a race that were looked high upon now look...

Niggas used to kill Niggas and shit now bow down to them in protests smh I feel for whites imagine that happening to Somalis where we lick Ethiopians feet while they say WE WUZ N SHEIT bismillah...

:dead1:

The Cadaan race prime has ended honestly
Peaked during Hitler days

:dead:

Loooool absolutely ridiculous trollin...

Honestly, white leftist are way more racist . Trust me, I worked and went to school with them. They enable all the toxic behavior in the AA community. They only like minorities that culture align with their agenda.
Left & right are both islamophobic ,at least you can see or tell the conservatives racist

White liberals on the other hand are just weird people, they have no struggles & create their struggle LGBT & 3rd wave feminism

What's funny is white women & white people benefit the most from feminism & LGBT activism, if you poc you should only support POC feminism or POC LGBT activism

It doesn't matter ,
Qabils dont wanna loose power ,that a one of the reason they trynna divide & have their own government, until we realize if a leader is perfect his qabil shouldn't matter
Very true. I think every qabil is equally awesome in their own way and use our specialities to empower themselves. Having one or a handful people decide the fates of all Somalis is nonsensical. I feel like trying to force Somalis into unity makes qabilism worse. Sharia law isn’t traditional Somali culture. Somalia was Muslim before most Middle Eastern countries and the Maghreb, so why should we have to follow there standards ?

It doesn't matter ,
Qabils dont wanna loose power ,that a one of the reason they trynna divide & have their own government, until we realize if a leader is perfect his qabil shouldn't matter
How’s a centralized government going to work for a culture described as “ The first thing to understand about the Somalis is that they are not as other men. Richard Burton, the famous Arabist and explorer who trekked across their lands in the 1850s, called the Islamic Somali nomads a ”fierce and turbulent race of republicans”. More pungently, a Ugandan sergeant with the British forces fighting the Mad Mullah went on record as telling his officer: ”Somalis, Bwana, they no good: each man his own sultan.”

In other words, they take orders from nobody; and their sense of independence is matched by a supremely uncentralised and fragmented degree of political organisation, a kind of ordered anarchy. “
Seriously 😒

Trending

Latest posts