I'm not racist but.....

How’s a centralized government going to work for a culture described as “ The first thing to understand about the Somalis is that they are not as other men. Richard Burton, the famous Arabist and explorer who trekked across their lands in the 1850s, called the Islamic Somali nomads a ”fierce and turbulent race of republicans”. More pungently, a Ugandan sergeant with the British forces fighting the Mad Mullah went on record as telling his officer: ”Somalis, Bwana, they no good: each man his own sultan.”

In other words, they take orders from nobody; and their sense of independence is matched by a supremely uncentralised and fragmented degree of political organisation, a kind of ordered anarchy. “
Seriously 😒
These descriptions are perfect 😂😂
What do you think suits Somalia perfect ,which form of government??

These descriptions are perfect 😂😂
What do you think suits Somalia perfect ,which form of government??
I support Somalia have a Republic.
0C242688-0A5D-4C7B-B27B-26B0455B38AF.jpeg

I would say the telecommunications is great tool for Somalia. There shouldn’t be any business restrictions, except MLMs. More than 65 percent of Somalis are self employed. Regulations actually hinder small businesses, makes harder to for the poor to accumulate wealth and breeds more desperation. Clans and sub-clans should have their own state, with their own elected Odays that are bound by The non-aggression principle (NAP), also called the non-aggression axiom, the non-coercion principle, the non-initiation of force and the zero aggression principle, is a concept in which "aggression", defined as initiating or threatening any forceful interference with either an individual or their property, is inherently wrong.

@Bundasliga The concept of the non-aggression principle with traditional Somali values, nationalism and Islam. I also think Somalia needs to utilize Somalis abroad to establish foreign trading and intel gathering on foreign countries. For example: Little Africa in Guangzhou.

I support Somalia have a Republic.View attachment 173009
I would say the telecommunications is great tool for Somalia. There shouldn’t be any business restrictions, except MLMs. More than 65 percent of Somalis are self employed. Regulations actually hinder small businesses, makes harder to for the poor to accumulate wealth and breeds more desperation. Clans and sub-clans should have their own state, with their own elected Odays that are bound by The non-aggression principle (NAP), also called the non-aggression axiom, the non-coercion principle, the non-initiation of force and the zero aggression principle, is a concept in which "aggression", defined as initiating or threatening any forceful interference with either an individual or their property, is inherently wrong.
Interesting 🤔
I immediately thought of a American right winger when I saw that picture 😂😂

What's MLM

Besides that the zero aggression policy sounds to Good to be true

Trending

Latest posts