I'm not racist but.....

Can't lie Cadaan people are hella weird who the f*ck sleeps on the same bed with their dog. How can you use only toilet paper to clean your ass that shit is extremely uncomfortable. How can you eat swine they are full of parasites and actually even eat dead human bodies if they have the chance. How can you allow your son or daughter to a bring a person over and smash in your house. How could you take your wife back when she was ran through by many men during her girls only getaway holiday trip that you paid for. You can't have a superiority complex if you can't even handle the sun for lengthy periods, and don't get me started these ppl are incredibly Islamophobic I knocked a cadaan kid out in highschool for disrespecting Islam to my face, these people are so easily manipulated by the news. And why do some Cadaan people who had almost no interaction with African Americans have so much hate for African Americans.
Why does everyone have this autistic obsession with whether whites get sunburned or not . Wallahi this is embarrassing it’s not an achievement to handle the sun.

W
If your skin burns under the sun and you need sunscreen to survive then yes you have Neanderthal DNA

Do some research kiddo before you challenge your upperclassmen
Your a buffoon wallahi everyone on earth except for west Africans have Neanderthal dna . And west African have their African version of Neanderthal dna. Get out of your basement bro Southern Europe is extremely hot.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Can't lie Cadaan people are hella weird who the f*ck sleeps on the same bed with their dog. How can you use only toilet paper to clean your ass that shit is extremely uncomfortable. How can you eat swine they are full of parasites and actually even eat dead human bodies if they have the chance. How can you allow your son or daughter to a bring a person over and smash in your house. How could you take your wife back when she was ran through by many men during her girls only getaway holiday trip that you paid for. You can't have a superiority complex if you can't even handle the sun for lengthy periods, and don't get me started these ppl are incredibly Islamophobic I knocked a cadaan kid out in highschool for disrespecting Islam to my face, these people are so easily manipulated by the news. And why do some Cadaan people who had almost no interaction with African Americans have so much hate for African Americans.

you didn’t have to go in like that😭

giphy.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Not all white people!!

There's a reason why their genetic material is considered recessive. Even according to their scientific journals.

It's because they have RF DNA of Neanderthals

The only real 100% human on earth is the African/Middle Eastern. Asians and Caadans have Neanderthal DnA.

This is known.
New research has changed the narrative that Africans don't carry Neanderthal DNA.

Royalflush

novacane
I view white women as nothing but sex toys. When I see them, I get sexual fantasies expecially the ones that looks average but knows they behave like wild beast on bed.

I want to do absolute everything on them knowing they will enjoy being degraded and humiliated out of ‘pleasure’. I will never do this to anyone but them.

They probably will take me in a heartbeat for the night if I ask because it’s part of their culture.
Did a Becky turn you down :chrisfreshhah:

I once talked to a sheikh and we were discussing the tendency of white people to do evil.

He said the reason for their devilish antics, asides from their kufr, is that they are in a perpetual state of najis. As a result of that, the malaika never come near them and they are under frequent attacks and whisperings from devilish jinn.

I let my pets sleep in the same bed as me, but my boyfriend put a stop to that.
It’s the no spices in food that’s weird. Note: It’s whites that originated from Northern Europe, except France that love food that taste like wall paper. I don’t understand how white republicans hate Muslims but also want basically Christian Sharia Law in America. They also somehow think they invented conservatism, when most of them were female worshipping pagans. Wicca is just white people voodoo.

I once talked to a sheikh and we were discussing the tendency of white people to do evil.

He said the reason for their devilish antics, asides from their kufr, is that they are in a perpetual state of najis. As a result of that, the malaika never come near them and they are under frequent attacks and whisperings from devilish jinn.
How about all the evil happening in Somalia for 30 years. Is that due to devilish jinns too