Im not Black im somali theres a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
but africans are protecting your mothers and sisters....why you so ungrateful abeed?
Proving my point you are just a slave race, white man tells you to jump its how high master.
You guys are simple overgrown children. I live in America and you dont even raise your own kids you f*ck anything with a pulse except black women because god knows they are so enticing am i right?and run as soon as the woman is pregnant, no marriage zero family instinct, a race that lives like dogs humps and move on! Black Bastards
congo .jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
When people say black they mean Bantus and nothing else, I dont know why some Somalis hop on the bandwagon that the decrepit Pan-Africanism/Bantu. There are people with brown/black skin from the jungles of Brazils to the beach in the Philipines and i don't see them jumping on team Black (Bantu).

When people say black they mean Bantus and nothing else, I dont know why some Somalis hop on the bandwagon that the decrepit Pan-Africanism/Bantu. There are people with brown/black skin from the jungles of Brazils to the beach in the Philipines and i don't see them jumping on team Black (Bantu).
Alie I never claim black why claim something I don't belong to which comes with many sovial disadvantages

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Alie I never claim black why claim something I don't belong to which comes with many sovial disadvantages
I feel you, the identity of 'black' is tied to African Americans Bantus, we are Cushitic. if governments can conform to LGBT groups than i demand the identity of Cushitic/Somali to be respected and added to the census.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts