I'm NOT anorexic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm very particular about what I eat and I exercise a lot but that's only because I like control. I like the fact that I can exert a certain amount of energy on something where the results are so obvious. Whatever. What's the best way to shut down people who always have shit to say about my appearance?
Ive always been skinny and super self conscious about eating in public but so what. Lolllll I sound defensive but food and exercise is my escape... I never wear tight clothes or anything to accentuate my shape but people, especially eedos think it's appropriate to touch my body while making stupid remarks. I hate people looking at me or touching me like I already wear baggy ass clothes. Help

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You have food phobia, my dear. Eat nutritious food and do strength training, build some muscles. Build those narrow shoulders

You have food phobia, my dear. Eat nutritious food and do strength training, build some muscles. Build those narrow shoulders
No I don't
I think it's more of a people phobia tbh I eat plenty I just don't like people looking at me eat haaaa that sounds weird. I'm not stick thin I'm toned but skinny

Yes I'm very particular about what I eat and I exercise a lot but that's only because I like control. I like the fact that I can exert a certain amount of energy on something where the results are so obvious. Whatever. What's the best way to shut down people who always have shit to say about my appearance?
Ive always been skinny and super self conscious about eating in public but so what. Lolllll I sound defensive but food and exercise is my escape... I never wear tight clothes or anything to accentuate my shape but people, especially eedos think it's appropriate to touch my body while making stupid remarks. I hate people looking at me or touching me like I already wear baggy ass clothes. Help
They are jealous that you can eat and still be skinny. My causin is akinny af but eats more than anyone i know.as long as you're not starving yourself you are fine. people are hideous they talk shit about anyone yet wont remember what they said a week later. dont stress yourself over BS

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I used to have this problem. I'm still skinny but I don't care what people think anymore, don't feel uncomfortable about eating around people. If anyone comments on your weight anymore just tell them to stfu

I grew up being told I was abnormal for being skinny , don't let fat eedos get in your head. Keep exercising and eating healthy.

A lot of the comments come from self-hate tbh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If you're skinny with no health issues you have eating problem. Try to eat more for 2 weeks you'll gain weight and know you had eating issues

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Some people will eat 3 of you as meal and never gain weight.

With no medical issues? I doubt. It's simple math really if a healthy person eats more than they burn, they gain weight otherwise they are not eating as much they think they are.

With no medical issues? I doubt. It's simple math really if a healthy person eats more than they burn, they gain weight otherwise they are not eating as much they think they are.
true but there are a lot naturally skinny people. they just wont gain weight

its that time of year when people are conscious of how they look xD.. Its the summer!!!! no more big jackets lol

Ignore them sister,,, you know yourself more than anyone. If you are happy the way you look then stick with your diet.. Gaining weight isn't really hard , you just need to eat more and hit gym.

Don't let eedos get to you ,, appreciate that they are the last generation of Somalis that experienced the civil war.. they had a different upbrining to you so expect different things..

I used to have this problem. I'm still skinny but I don't care what people think anymore, don't feel uncomfortable about eating around people. If anyone comments on your weight anymore just tell them to stfu

I grew up being told I was abnormal for being skinny , don't let fat eedos get in your head. Keep exercising and eating healthy.

yeah I can't eat around people I feel self conscious so I eat most meals at home...I'm 56kg

its that time of year when people are conscious of how they look xD.. Its the summer!!!! no more big jackets lol

Ignore them sister,,, you know yourself more than anyone. If you are happy the way you look then stick with your diet.. Gaining weight isn't really hard , you just need to eat more and hit gym.

Don't let eedos get to you ,, appreciate that they are the last generation of Somalis that experienced the civil war.. they had a different upbrining to you so expect different things..
Thanks I'm actually in Australia so we're actually putting on jackets, I'm looking forward to hiding my body further lol

MariaMaria

yeah I can't eat around people I feel self conscious so I eat most meals at home...I'm 56kg

56kg is fine if you are shorter that 5"8 I think or maybe even taller

Do get tormented a lot by your family or can you not even eat in public around strangers?

56kg is fine if you are shorter that 5"8 I think or maybe even taller

Do get tormented a lot by your family or can you not even eat in public around strangers?
Nah it's a non issue with my family lol they think I'm kinda neurotic but I just have a complex when it comes to eating in public I feel like people are watching me even though I know they're not I just feel gross

I'm 177cm so I know I'm not underweight at all plus bmi is generally bullshit. People's perception of "health" is almost always derived from your appearance and how that sits with them

MariaMaria

Nah it's a non issue with my family lol they think I'm kinda neurotic but I just have a complex when it comes to eating in public I feel like people are watching me even though I know they're not I just feel gross

I'm 177cm so I know I'm not underweight at all plus bmi is generally bullshit. People's perception of "health" is almost always derived from your appearance and how that sits with them

I don't think your weight is the issue here but the fact you can't eat in public, try to see someone about that. It does sound like you have "food phobia" although you might think its easy to just not eat in front of people and just avoid it, food phobia can lead to other problems. It is similar to a
Anxiety Disorder and you mental health is as risk if you let it carry on.

You should be my friend LOL i eat everywhere except the toilet! You have good manners. you should not feel bad. it's ok. some people dont like to eat alone at a restaunt and others dont mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.