I'm gonna to be assassinated, if i started this business in Somalia

I've had a business idea for a year and half, so then i started taking actions. I've built all the connections i needed to succeed with this business idea, from China to Somalia. I got enough capital from family and my own savings.
But some businessmen who are close relatives, are telling me it's too risky especially in the south Somalia(Mogadishu), where my main target is, because the market there is big and has less Qabiil shenanigans.
They told me I'm interfering an industry, that is being dominated by few greedy individuals.
If I succeed as it planned, my net worth will be above $80 million

So let me ask you is it worth taking the risk. Or shall I just try it in Somaliland, without my Qabiil backup?

Tukraq

VIP
I've had a business idea for a year and half, so then i started taking actions. I've built all the connections i needed to succeed with this business idea, from China to Somalia. I got enough capital from family and my own savings.
But some businessmen who are close relatives, are telling me it's too risky especially in the south Somalia(Mogadishu), where my main target is, because the market there is big and has less Qabiil shenanigans.
They told me I'm interfering an industry, that is being dominated by few greedy individuals.
If I succeed as it planned, my net worth will be above $80 million

So let me ask you is it worth taking the risk. Or shall I just try it in Somaliland, without my Qabiil backup?
who lied to you about no qabil shenanigans? there is in mogadishu and even worse shabaab need there cut, pretty much risking your life, same in somaliland very qabil dominated, would depend on your qabil, start amongst your people(give them big cuts) and be generous in paying others there cut(whether it be other tribes and what not) as you expand your going to have to incorporate these new areas clans and give them cuts, pretty much money talks and most of that 80 million will have to go to there hands sadly

who lied to you about no qabil shenanigans? there is in mogadishu and even worse shabaab need there cut, pretty much risking your life, same in somaliland very qabil dominated, would depend on your qabil, start amongst your people(give them big cuts) and be generous in paying others there cut(whether it be other tribes and what not) as you expand your going to have to incorporate these new areas clans and give them cuts, pretty much money talks and most of that 80 million will have to go to there hands sadly

By less Qabiil shenanigans, i meant Mogadishu is my hometown, I've strong qabiil backup there. But some adeero, who are now doing there business in other east African countries have told me, I'm signing up for own death.
The business there are ruthless thugs, who assassinate everyone they see as a competitor.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
By less Qabiil shenanigans, i meant Mogadishu is my hometown, I've strong qabiil backup there. But some adeero, who are now doing there business in other east African countries have told me, I'm signing up for own death.
The business there are ruthless thugs, who assassinate everyone they see as a competitor.

They're right. Any businesses already entrenched there have connections to the local government.

Even if it's a brand new business idea they'll copy you and force you out.

Personally tried multiple times to start something in Xamar but had to go though multiple stupid obstacle just to start.

Decided against it since I knew it would get worse once it started to become successful.

This is why there's such a high unemployment rate in Xamar. No one is hiring because there are no businesses there.

Government doesn't give too fucks because they get their cut only from the ports since it's too much hassle to go after SMEs.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Just like the fellow above said

Somali commercial is a big monopoly itself and investing it you need to improvise first before establishing your network as it sounds ridicoulous to invest into clan hands there's no way getting out of their presence since we have our own laws it's a life insurance and a 70% guarantee your bussiness hub won't get blown to smithereens .

It's equivalent to tax but paying a large sum and nobody wants to associate their bussiness with tribalists it is a sad fact as long we have a fragile state this sort of thing will still linger

I'd Advise you not to disclose your bussiness details or secret recipes to your closest since they're likely to take advantage and rip you off

Somalis like individual strong enough to survive the chaotic market and you'll fit in

Never show any sign of weakness the day you display any vulnerability consider it as the day of reckoning

Tukraq

VIP
if you got good qabil connects then thats a good start but as I've said, hungry dogs need to be fed, so your going to have to give them money and compete with these other business financially and ruthlessly by paying the right people off, this might mean giving a lot of thugs and bad guys some pay

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
if you got good qabil connects then thats a good start but as I've said, hungry dogs need to be fed, so your going to have to give them money and compete with these other business financially and ruthlessly by paying the right people off, this might mean giving a lot of thugs and bad guys some pay

We're living in a low IQ country so those tuugs don't understand the concept of a deal.

Today they'll take your money and tomorrow they'll disassemble it for khat money.

Tukraq

VIP
We're living in a low IQ country so those tuugs don't understand the concept of a deal.

Today they'll take your money and tomorrow they'll disassemble it for khat money.
yeah but atleast they can theoretically be bought, @Warwaaqsame said it had 80 mil potential, if he feeds all the right people(politicians/thugs/clans/locals/security/lower members of the opposition companies) and takes home 8 mil, he should call it a good day

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
yeah but atleast they can theoretically be bought, @Warwaaqsame said it had 80 mil potential, if he feeds all the right people(politicians/thugs/clans/locals/security/lower members of the opposition companies) and takes home 8 mil, he should call it a good day

80 million potential... I think he meant the market is that large atm.

You have to take into consideration his market share, margins, taxes and debt repayment and only then can he pay of others.

10% net profit is optimistic tbh. Even with that 8 mil might sound like a lot to you but what if he invested tens of millions to get there?

Tukraq

VIP
80 million potential... I think he meant the market is that large atm.

You have to take into consideration his market share, margins, taxes and debt repayment and only then can he pay of others.

10% net profit is optimistic tbh. Even with that 8 mil might sound like a lot to you but what if he invested tens of millions to get there?
sxb I though there was no taxes in somalia:farmajoyaab:,
anyways you get the point, you need to be thinking like don corleon to make it there, bad guys need there cut as well as politicians

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
sxb I though there was no taxes in somalia:farmajoyaab:,
anyways you get the point, you need to be thinking like don corleon to make it there, bad guys need there cut as well as politicians

Lol no but at 80 million they'll build a road to your business to collect their share but still won't protect your rights.

Italian mafias work because those guys have been blessed with a brain between their ears whilst our tuugo didn't.

They understand that you need to make money and grow in order for them to make more.

Most the large businesses in Italy and Japan are supported by gangs behind the scenes.

They probably worked with them for decades and protected them from greedy politicians.

Maybe we should invite some Italian mobster to Xamar to help grease some wheels since Italy is the most corrupt in Europe but they're still one of the richest in the world.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol no but at 80 million they'll build a road to your business to collect their share but still won't protect your rights.

Italian mafias work because those guys have been blessed with a brain between their ears whilst our tuugo didn't.

They understand that you need to make money and grow in order for them to make more.

Most the large businesses in Italy and Japan are supported by gangs behind the scenes.

They probably worked with them for decades and protected them from greedy politicians.

Maybe we should invite some Italian mobster to Xamar to help grease some wheels since Italy is the most corrupt in Europe but they're still one of the richest in the world.
Italians made there killing when they moved to newyork and sent crazy amounts back, anyways yes our tuugs might be dumb but thats good for the business man, just show them one language they speak and thats money

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Italians made there killing when they moved to newyork and sent crazy amounts back, anyways yes our tuugs might be dumb but thats good for the business man, just show them one language they speak and thats money

The language they speak is a Creole version of money.

Every tuug there thinks he's entitled to millions of dollars.

Building a single family home? Cool hey want 20k.

Want to start a businesses? OK give me 120% of what your company could ever make.

They don't have any sense of what their "services" is worth.

They also don't stick to a payment schedule... Whenever you get a customer visiting they'll come 10 minutes later asking for a cut.

They'll treat you like an ATM machine whenever they need money.

Other professional foreign gangs just take a cut every month or quarterly.

Also Xamar doesn't have any organized competent gangs... Just opportunist with connections that would last a couple months before they get replaced.

My point is...

Doing business in Xamar ATM isnt worth it unless your customers are foreign organizations.

I am curious, what is this business?

Just like industry wise, i am interested in finding out what savages are in that industry lol.

Trending