I'm Going To Seek Therapy And Y'all Should Do The Same

I do believe many are wholesome but many also got mental probs. How is a short trip back home gonna solve anything if most of the people back home are f*cked too?
True, there are some other ills to wrestle with, but you will not find young people back home being pensive, twirling their thumbs, or bothering themselves with depression, stress, or obsessing about non-existing woes, for those are not a thing back home. Instead they are preoccupied as to how best change their lives.

Hopelessness, sadness, loneliness, imaginary foes, fear to name a few, are not issues locals worry about, nor familiar with. If you bring it up in their company, kids, let alone adults, will laugh at your face, if you are lucky, or slap your visage for chinwag.

I still have some lingering unanswered questions that needs answering about my future. Especially, about me moving to California in five to six years.

I advise anyone who feels lost to seek therapy. It does wonders. Trust me
A therapist isn’t going to answer those questions for you, though. They’re just a human being who doesn’t have knowledge of what’s the best path for you. Sometimes, mental health professionals do more harm than good so be aware of that.

You need a mentor and someone who has your best interest at heart not a random therapist tocry.png