I'm Going To Seek Therapy And Y'all Should Do The Same

I still have some lingering unanswered questions that needs answering about my future. Especially, about me moving to California in five to six years.

I advise anyone who feels lost to seek therapy. It does wonders. Trust me

This comment in here is the problem and stigma that we have. There is no issue in getting professional help if you have an issue that you want to resolve.

Finding good quality therapist is hard to find. I picked one and I kept talking a lot during our session. After listening to me non-stop ranting he told me he was "exhausted" listening to me. I was like huh...

If your therapist is not certified professional or you feel is unsuitable, you should switch. Don't keep them.

Finding good quality therapist is hard to find. I picked one and I kept talking a lot during our session. After listening to me non-stop ranting he told me he was "exhausted" listening to me. I was like huh...

If your therapist is not certified professional or you feel is unsuitable, you should switch. Don't keep them.
I had a similar issue. When the therapist isn't doing his or her job it's time to seek another one.

Yaraye

VIP
A lot of somalis are f*cked in the head. Maybe I should become the first somali therapist :ayaanswag:I won't sugar coat shit, and tell you how to get your life together :silanyosmile:

I had a similar issue. When the therapist isn't doing his or her job it's time to seek another one.
Therapy is yahuud science for mental midgets! The therapists often prescribe SSRIs that will permanently damage your brain chemistry. If you want to take the edge off go to the local plug and get sum fent pressed xans at least then you'd be financing a local entrepreneur.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Just don’t go to ones that have the following phrases

- intersectionality
- Intersectional feminist
- disparaging rhetoric about Black men
- bell hooks fanatic

Therapy is yahuud science for mental midgets! The therapists often prescribe SSRIs that will permanently damage your brain chemistry. If you want to take the edge off go to the local plug and get sum fent pressed xans at least then you'd be financing a local entrepreneur.
I'm not a druggie bro :kodaksmiley:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of somalis are f*cked in the head. Maybe I should become the first somali therapist :ayaanswag:I won't sugar coat shit, and tell you how to get your life together :silanyosmile:

Many Somali xaliimo therapists in Minnesota and Canada! But they always pick "Family and Religious" Therapy category. So a homosexual cannot be their client. They need therapy themselves

Most of us are wholesome, if hardened.

A lot of somalis are f*cked in the head.
Not really, as a culture, we tend to exaggerate that slither, which is deemed an anomaly, and on the boundary. Nothing a short trip back home would not sort out.

God luck with the tiny percentage, stuck in the West, which might fall under the 'f*cked category'.

The False God of Modern Psychology​

1679836533850.png

Modern psychology is being spread to the Muslim community through:

1. Masjid programs that invite social workers to discuss mental health, “domestic violence,” self-care, narcissism, s-xual education, etc.

2. Imams and duat who adopt “insights” from modern psychology and incorporate it into their religious instruction.

3. Muslims directly going to purveyors of modern psychology (counselors, therapists, non-Muslim personalities, et al.) to get help on familial or personal problems.

4. Muslims participating in social justice activism that heavily employs modern psychology.
Modern psychology is pure liberalism. It is liberalism applied to the human mind.

Mental Health programs have served as a kind of Trojan horse because many Muslims see addressing mental health as important and assume that the “mental health experts” are providing objective, scientific information. In reality, the entire discipline is pure liberal ideology designed to turn people into liberals and feminists.

I would like to dedicate more critical information to exposing this mental health racket and the damage it is doing to the iman of Muslims, not to mention their families, and, ironically, their mental health.

RELATED: Serious Ethical Violations: Rania Awaad’s Shoddy Suicide Research

Mental health is indeed important. I am not denying that. But modern psychology sabotages mental health in the most insidious ways. Truly, the answers to all our problems is in the Quran and Sunnah.

Immediate Questions​

Some may respond to the above by asking:

“But what’s the alternative?”

This is a programmed reaction that has been implanted by modern psychology itself.

Modern psychology bills itself as the “only solution” because, somehow, it has special scientific/medical knowledge that no one else has.

This is nonsense. If we were to believe this, we would have to think that, prior to modern psychology, humanity was in a state of widespread psychosis and mental dysfunction. Of course, this is what modern people are conditioned to believe about the past anyway: as a brutal, disgusting dystopia full of evil and suffering.

But real Muslims — i.e., Muslims who rely on the tradition of Islam and look to the past as a source of knowledge and virtue — should be automatically skeptical of this characterization. Of course the past was not this endless pit of human suffering.

RELATED: Isolation and Mental Health: The Lockdown Reveals Spiritual Thirst

But the claim that modern psychology has some special knowledge that can only be achieved through a degree in psychology and certification from the relevant liberal authorities is laughable.

What are the teachings of the modern therapist based on? What is the special scientific basis of their counseling?

It is just liberalism and liberal understanding on human nature. Counseling based on inaccurate, unfactual kufr should be seen for what it is: nonsense.

As a simple example: This past summer, it was revealed that depression is not caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.

This was a huge revelation since for decades, the chemical imbalance theory was assumed to be fact and depression had been treated on this basis. Hundreds of millions of people throughout the world have been taking drugs with all kinds of dangerous side effects because their therapists believed that they had a chemical problem in the brain.

We should ask, what else does this “science” get wrong? Why should we assume this “science” has the answers?

And what is the alternative?

So much of psychology is about basic human relationships and interactions, basic character, basic social adjustment. Psychology is about internal states and external relationships. As Muslims, where do we find true guidance on these things?

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “I was sent to perfect good character.”

Outside of psychotic episodes that require serious medical intervention, what percentage of “psychological problems” can be addressed by religious intervention using *direct* instruction from Islam? What percentage can be addressed by actually living according to the Sunnah, rather than the modern lifestyle?

These are the questions we should be asking as we continue to deconstruct this false god of modern psychology.

RELATED: The Campaign to De-Stigmatize Suicide in Islam

Yaraye

VIP
Many Somali xaliimo therapists in Minnesota and Canada! But they always pick "Family and Religious" Therapy category. So a homosexual cannot be their client. They need therapy themselves
Maybe that's why I ain't ever seen a somali therapist :hmm: Can't they simply refer a homosexual to another therapist and use the excuse of "We are just not a good fit for each other" looooooool! :mjlol:
Most of us are wholesome, if hardened.

Not really, as a culture, we tend to exaggerate that slither, which is deemed an anomaly, and on the boundary. Nothing a short trip back home would not sort out.

God luck with the tiny percentage, stuck in the West, which might fall under the 'f*cked category'.
I do believe many are wholesome but many also got mental probs. How is a short trip back home gonna solve anything if most of the people back home are f*cked too? :hemad::dead:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Don't waste your time with a woman therapist, especially a Black woman therapist. They will blame you for all your problems.

Trending