I'm going to get into politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like 2020 will be my year inshallah.

Not only will I go back to Somalia to start businesses, I will also run my businesses while eating free money from the Somali Goverment, I will start off by running for the Bosaso Mayor, then work my way into being a minister most likely minister of foreign, then either Vice President in Puntland if they refuse to let me be Vice President, I'm going to run for prime minister of Muqidsho.

Inshallah I'm going to be the first Somali female Vice President/ President of a multi million company.

When you all see me on Somali tv, make sure to shout Reiko...

:rejoice:

See you in 2020 I plan to run for
SL presidency Insha'Allah or
Marry a guy who will let me
Control the country behind
Closed doors.

:hillarybiz: Our nations will
Be better off with us as the leaders

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I fully support this, it's about time a female takes the wheel. @Reiko as the future president of Somalia, you should remember to put the xalimos first, your cabinet should be all female.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I fully support this, it's about time a female takes the wheel. @Reiko as the future president of Somalia, you should remember to put the xalimos first, your cabinet should be all female.
Xalimos will run Somali government.

No more chauvinistic pigs trying to control the future of Somalia.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I feel like 2020 will be my year inshallah.

Not only will I go back to Somalia to start businesses, I will also run my businesses while eating free money from the Somali Goverment, I will start off by running for the Bosaso Mayor, then work my way into being a minister most likely minister of foreign, then either Vice President in Puntland if they refuse to let me be Vice President, I'm going to run for prime minister of Muqidsho.

Inshallah I'm going to be the first Somali female Vice President/ President of a multi million company.

When you all see me on Somali tv, make sure to shout Reiko...

:rejoice:
Not to shit on your dreams reiko this is somalia we’re taking about not the uk :bell: somebody will probably assasinte you before that happens

I dont hate females but they are not fit for leadership.

I mean you can be ministers and ceo but NO LEADERSHIP IN POLITICS

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko I only ask you look the other way when I conduct my illegal businesses, help a sister out. And in return I shall invest in your campaigns.

Good luck!
Your qabil comments will come back to haunt you though once SSpot figures you out. I can already imagine the headlines :dead:

politics is full of criminals and immoral fuckwits.
its shameful to be in a room with them..
ive been in close proximity with politicians from all over somali and somaliland.
they all disgust me...
9/10 should be executed asap for the sake of the future of the people.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Good luck!
Your qabil comments will come back to haunt you though once SSpot figures you out. I can already imagine the headlines :dead:
Isnt this website set to shut down in 2020, won't the servers get wiped ?:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts