I'm getting married

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
ur a sexual so sex will be weird asf for u
ur getting married quite young and u will end up taking care of 10+ kids
u don't know the guy so for all u know he might be the type to collect his own earwaxs
so for all u know ur dreams asperations and goals u have are out the window depending on what kind of person this nigga is
AUN
shit I forgot she was asexual. Her life will be so boring if she marries him.

@Nafiso Qalanjo if any of the tips don’t work, tell your dad that you want to “get to know him” better and then say he’s not your type

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
shit I forgot she was asexual. Her life will be so boring if she marries him.

@Nafiso Qalanjo if any of the tips don’t work, tell your dad that you want to “get to know him” better and then say he’s not your type
or just do what convince him to move far away and then do the same

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
f7c34122164bea5d4fdc6f464a07059247507642r1-1024-997v2_uhq (1).jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
ur a sexual so sex will be weird asf for u
ur getting married quite young and u will end up taking care of 10+ kids
u don't know the guy so for all u know he might be the type to collect his own earwaxs
so for all u know ur dreams asperations and goals u have are out the window depending on what kind of person this nigga is
AUN
2arlf7.jpg
1zu533.jpg

So....I'm gonna be married off when Im 18. I just figured out that my parents have arranged a marriage for me before I was born. I was promised to be married to my dads best friends third born. I dont even know that negro very well. We use to play with each other as kids but that pretty much it. I haven't seen him in years, and in a couple of months Im gonna get married to him. Also we have a 5 year age gap between us. I really dont want for this marriage to go down, but my dad are as stubborn as me. I dont think he will listen to my concerns, and will see it as disrespect. Got any advice on how I should handle this?

hmmm well the best advice I can give you is
Is waal
Go wild
When you meet his mum or female relatives
Make sure they don’t like you
That’s what I did 😂

Trending