i'm a young guy who is planning to get Marriage in a year or 2

Yep, same. That is my only problem and why I find his arguments insane.
I have some tribalist family members, but even they would rather their child marry a Somali from another qabil over an ajnabi.

I find qabilism stupid, but the only reason why I felt like commenting is because his level of tribalism is on a 100. He makes the crazy qablist adeeros look level headed. Despite their hatred of other tribes, at least they prefer other Somalis to ajnabis.

Also, if he truly cared about compatibility and similarity. He wouldn't choose a non Somali over a non Isaaq Somali.
The irony is, that if he cared for the acceptance of his family-members he would be well advised to stick to a Somali woman regardless of qabiil. I think his people back home would be more accepting of a girl from Kismaayo than a girl from Korea.

Madness, i'm an Isaaq who is kinda pro-union and I have lander friends who are as well.

I have a feeling that he would marry a pro-union Isaaq girl over a staunch lander Sameroon.

I can see right through it. Nothing to do with politics.

that's quite odd for an issaq to be a unionist...…..

Yep, same. That is my only problem and why I find his arguments insane.
I have some tribalist family members, but even they would rather their child marry a Somali from another qabil over an ajnabi.

I find qabilism stupid, but the only reason why I felt like commenting is because his level of tribalism is on a 100. He makes the crazy qablist adeeros look level headed. Despite their hatred of other tribes, at least they prefer other Somalis to ajnabis.

Also, if he truly cared about compatibility and similarity. He wouldn't choose a non Somali over a non Isaaq Somali.

I would choose issa as well

Lose weight first

Aslam alaykum
My isaaq obsessed brother
Wa niinki waalna oh hawiye
If Eedo is telling you to loose weight because you mention your weight sspot

How are recovering from that shit haha

I have my neighbor here in bristol there from Burco original habar yonis, the mother has 7 children mashallah

All of them are young except the 3 of older once are married to fellow issaq hawiye and raxanwayne the most current one

(raxanwayne speak aaf may not even our main language maxa tiri hahaha massive communicaton errors but when you are from good wadado somali family everything in somalinimo is acceptable mashallah)

I have never seen or come across isaaq family in Britain as this wadado and blessing family as this family mamashall

there father use to be school teacher in xamar when siad barre was our president I love this family mashallah more then I love my own walaahi sometimes is true

I even go to there house to eat food
when I want, there do the same to us
There don't play the somaliland propaganda crap on us, we treat eachother with respect as one Somalinimo

Before the family used to assumed everyone from Mogadishu was hawiye then we explain to them about the 4.5
and said hawiye is what rest of claims
but in fact most are not hawiye but Diir there welcome to do so even though diir and hawiye are actually brothers as there same father irir samaale somalia founding father

That is what you should doing @Younes Osman be open minded like my issaq family in Bristol and other places like such liverpool and Sheffields go visit start travelling gain experience from them
you might learn good knowledge
Marry into those good isaaq familes
Before you make finally decisions

Total avoid issaq families in
Cardiff and london The worst of the worst as the rest of somali says bas reputations

If you strong issaq beliver then
There is nothing wrong marrying
into your fellow isaaq sister
But make sure you know the family
And is good family do research before

Totally avoid death traps double check there is not atheist shaydaan no gays
no Madows before you go in

Good luck bro inshallah

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
that's what im trying to do. But, I just cant find a issaq chick here in London.
Warya, your not looking well. Somalilanders are easily found in the UK, espically London area
I found a beautiful somalilander, who is indeed my wife now. I was a minority, since most of my friends and even cousins were Somalilanders, and I was a Somali!

Look to the West London, Shiekhs mainly lives in the WEST, beautiful yet calm and normal, not s or anything
East/South s (This apply to both Somalis and Somalilander)
North 50/50
Outside of London - Chaos

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This already sounds like the prequel to a failed marriage of council house owners.

Get a proper income, university degrees rarely mean shit in London and why is Lander woman a qualifier here, get with a person who also has a sufficient income not a goddamn illiterate housewife trained future land whale from a third world village. Don't get married without thinking about he consequences and how you're going to deal with them realistically.
Getting married young is really easy and is very useful. Opens doors and closes issues alhamdulillah. Marriage in a young age is very good in my opinion!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Getting married young is really easy and is very useful. Opens doors and closes issues alhamdulillah. Marriage in a young age is very good in my opinion!
Yeah I don't think this lie is going to become true the more it's told.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
if you serious about getting married her tribe shouldn't be the main focus her character,education, religion etc is what matters

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So, im in my 20s and I just graduated from university.
right now, im in a particular time in my life were I need a woman.
My mother is talking about me getting married and giving her Gran children.
im thinking about getting married. But, I just cant find a lander woman who is 20-25 years old who is in London wanting to get married.
should I try other Western countries, Djibouti or SL to find me a gabbard ?
Brother you don’t need to care about the Qabil because yours will pass down. I’d advise you not to marry Xamar as your children will be confused on what to be patriotic about Somaliland or Somalia. There are many SOMALILANDER women in the U.K. more than Xamar women to be precise. Djiboutians are ok though:nvjpqts:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Having a preference for only Isaaqs would make sense if we had a different language, origin, culture or look compared to other Somalis. But we don't.

It is qabilism, because you implied in other threads that you would rather marry an ajnabi lady over a non Isaaq woman. That is definitely fuelled by qabilsm. You're not fooling anyone.
Nah it’s about nationality I’d marry Gadabuursi Ciise Warsangeli I don’t care about Qabil it’s about the nationality that I care about.

A. Gadabursis are landers. Many are all so a strong advocate and intermarry with Isaaqs.

Also, warsengalis and Dhulbantes are also landers.
Also, some Dir tribes that live in the area and support a separate Somaliland.

Also, not all non-isaaq Somalis care about politics anyway.

Many other Somalis like reer Djibouti for instance wouldn't/ couldn't careless about Somalia/Somaliland politics, and therefore would not go against your separatist views, as they too are a separate Somali nation.

It is evident that your preference isn't really fueled by 'politics', but more tribalism. We Isaaqs are not the only landers.
War Dhulbahante and warsengali are Somalis, landers is a derogatory term for self hating iiidoors :faysalwtf:

War Dhulbahante and warsengali are Somalis, landers is a derogatory term for self hating iiidoors :faysalwtf:

Agree,
Not all lenders are self haters though

It's 50/50 most isaaq of are humble down to earth like any other somalis

Qabil gives identity protection and safety but not necessarily needed western world

As long there are full somalis
stay practising islam most importantly

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If I married a somali woman it would have to be issaq that's just my preference. some people are accusing me of being a qabilist just because I have a preference for woman in my own clan.....
I don't know how to bust this to you but it's gone beyond preferences. I pray for whatever deformed kids with an extra chromosome or two come out of that shitshow.

You actually said multi-generational like it was a good thing, your family gene pool is going to resemble Neanderthals living in caves.:ohlord:

There's nothing wrong with marrying or preferring your sub-clan or clan imo. Where it crosses the bridge is the hatred of other Somali clans. There are many benefits to marrying in the Tol. It makes the marriage more harmonious and stable.

And the fearmongering about genetic defects due to inbreeding is being blown way out of proportion in this thread. There's sufficient genetic variance within each sub-clan that this shouldn't be a problem.

Agree,
Not all lenders are self haters though

It's 50/50 most isaaq of are humble down to earth like any other somalis

Qabil gives identity protection and safety but not necessarily needed western world

As long there are full somalis
stay practising islam most importantly
I prefer the Garxaajis to others, especially the jeegaan confederation. However they also have some anti Somali parasites. Anyway, a somalidiid is a somalidiid :fittytousand:

Brother you don’t need to care about the Qabil because yours will pass down. I’d advise you not to marry Xamar as your children will be confused on what to be patriotic about Somaliland or Somalia. There are many SOMALILANDER women in the U.K. more than Xamar women to be precise. Djiboutians are ok though:nvjpqts:

Kids would not be confused. My mum is from Xamar.

Also, we are Somali. You are what your dad is.

Trending