i'm a young guy who is planning to get Marriage in a year or 2

So, im in my 20s and I just graduated from university.
right now, im in a particular time in my life were I need a woman.
My mother is talking about me getting married and giving her Gran children.
im thinking about getting married. But, I just cant find a lander woman who is 20-25 years old who is in London wanting to get married.
should I try other Western countries, Djibouti or SL to find me a gabbard ?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This already sounds like the prequel to a failed marriage of council house owners.

Get a proper income, university degrees rarely mean shit in London and why is Lander woman a qualifier here, get with a person who also has a sufficient income not a goddamn illiterate housewife trained future land whale from a third world village. Don't get married without thinking about he consequences and how you're going to deal with them realistically.

Dont bother getting married until you have a secure income with 6-12 month savings (50k minimum) for unexpected lay offs .

You also should marry an educated women who can help you out financially or at least run a buisness from your home.

Dont bother getting married until you have a secure income with 6-12 month savings (50k minimum) for unexpected lay offs .

You also should marry an educated women who can help you out financially or at least run a buisness from your home.

that's what im trying to do. But, I just cant find a issaq chick here in London. furthermore, my Gran told me that she has a possible match for me in KSA presumably a lander Saudi .
However, my main preference is an educated 20-25 yrs old her in the uk.
she has to be a British or western nationality Lander which would be great in regards to family cohesion. I was thinking about my Dad's friend daughter who is 25. but, im not sure if she is single. It would be a little awkward asking about her to my abbo.

Bro politics shouldn't really matter, when you are looking for marriage, at least in the diaspora (and ideally back home, but that's a different story).
Education, dhaqan, deen are much more important and you will find these qualities in women who are originally from all over the Somali regions. Don't limit yourself like that akhi.
Save up some money and work on the basic qualities you expect from your wife to be. :salute:

Have the Jamaican man loan you a Lander apparently he has alot of them
GrzfhdH.gif

Bro politics shouldn't really matter, when you are looking for marriage, at least in the diaspora (and ideally back home, but that's a different story).
Education, dhaqan, deen are much more important and you will find these qualities in women who are originally from all over the Somali regions. Don't limit yourself like that akhi.
Save up some money and work on the basic qualities you expect from your wife to be. :salute:

its about politics, I just have a preference for issaq women because I happen to be issaq

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So, im in my 20s and I just graduated from university.
right now, im in a particular time in my life were I need a woman.
My mother is talking about me getting married and giving her Gran children.
im thinking about getting married. But, I just cant find a lander woman who is 20-25 years old who is in London wanting to get married.
should I try other Western countries, Djibouti or SL to find me a gabbard ?

Lose weight first

its about politics, I just have a preference for issaq women because I happen to be issaq
Ah ok got you brother. I thought you meant any clan from SL, but yeah I can understand preferring to marry within your tribe.
In sha Allah you will find yourself a wife.
My advice: Don't look too hard but keep your eyes open. You will often find what are looking for when you least expect it.

I just cant find one. I would probably get lucky in 18th MAY 2020 at the party inshallah.
Being active and engaged will certainly help. Go for it akhi!
Also mark the 26th of June, 27th of June, 1st of July or 1st of August.
You never know where your future Isaaq queen settles on the Somali map or what celebrations she partakes in :westbrookswag:

So it's not politics. What feature do isaaq women have that other Somali women don't? Bleached skin can be achieved by every Somali woman not just isaaq's

Im a multi generational issaq clansmen. my whole family issaq. plus, I think having issaq inlaws would be good for cohesion. It would be awkward if such politic statement is made that is deemed favourable by sheikh issaq.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Im a multi generational issaq clansmen. my whole family issaq. plus, I think having issaq inlaws would be good for cohesion. It would be awkward if such politic statement is made that is deemed favourable by sheikh issaq.
Please marry a non-isaaq. For the sake of your family tree that resembles a wreath.

Please marry a non-isaaq. For the sake of your family tree that resembles a wreath.
If I married a somali woman it would have to be issaq that's just my preference. some people are accusing me of being a qabilist just because I have a preference for woman in my own clan.....

Trending

Latest posts