I'm a woman and I don't want to marry non-virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
But how will you know
Because I've dated pure men and I've dated men who pretend to be pure. Women know and they get this gut feeling and intuition. One of my exes kept it a secret for one and a half years but I knew from one line he said to me 3 months into us dating that he wasn't a virgin. That one line haunted me every single day while we were dating and I pushed it to the back of my head because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but actions speak louder than words. He was fake, lying, and manipulative. He would say things like "You're the first person I've done this with" and they would be things any normal couple would do. So I falsely assumed since they were innocent things that he was a virgin but after I finally asked him if he was a virgin a year after he said that one line he said no. I was enraged. He played himself out to be innocent when he wasn't. He attempted to reverse the blame on me when I would argue about his lack of virginity by saying "You aren't so innocent either". Women know, we have good intuition and you can never hide your lack of purity from us. The next man who tries to win my heart over that isn' t a virgin I will make sure to break his dirty heart in a million pieces and tell him that he should have never sought a virgin woman.

black

live and let die.
Because I've dated pure men and I've dated men who pretend to be pure. Women know and they get this gut feeling and intuition. One of my exes kept it a secret for one and a half years but I knew from one line he said to me 3 months into us dating that he wasn't a virgin. That one line haunted me every single day while we were dating and I pushed it to the back of my head because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but actions speak louder than words. He was fake, lying, and manipulative. He would say things like "You're the first person I've done this with" and they would be things any normal couple would do. So I falsely assumed since they were innocent things that he was a virgin but after I finally asked him if he was a virgin a year after he said that one line he said no. I was enraged. He played himself out to be innocent when he wasn't. He attempted to reverse the blame on me when I would argue about his lack of virginity by saying "You aren't so innocent either". Women know, we have good intuition and you can never hide your lack of purity from us. The next man who tries to win my heart over that isn' t a virgin I will make sure to break his dirty heart in a million pieces and tell him that he should have never sought a virgin woman.

:drakewtf: You're absolute nutjob by the way. Did anyone ever tell you that? I feel like no one has ever told you that. :kanyehmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:drakewtf: You're absolute nutjob by the way. Did anyone ever tell you that? I feel like no one has ever told you that. :kanyehmm:
No warya, everyone tells me I'm crazy. I like being crazy because I'm the fun one when the mood is light but the mental one nobody wants to mess with when I'm mad. Men think it's all cute and shit until they deal with me during arguments and break up stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts