Ilwad Elman accepts award at BET welcome party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The midget is married with kids. I really don't get these people.

Trump should ban Somalis from Twitter until we know what the hell is going on.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Afkaga kadaa hadhal xumanta wax kama helidoontid saxiib. You're complaining about peoples wardrobe and modesty yet you ask for dumbness my nigga?
I'm asking for what you are asking for, the right for Somali females to dress how they want starting from your aunty.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Do you also walk around with a Bluetooth headset?
The internet has given a voice to those who don't deserve it. The fact that we are giving this guy relevancy in his irrelevant life full of hate and Ls is full of yaab :jcoleno: How's a bunny nigga looking like that telling people what to do

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't care how people in my family dress. I just refrain from telling people what to do. Ilahaygood iyo ayaga ayay u dhaxeysaa
You should introduce me to some of your female relatives and don't worry if they're naked around me cause that's between them and their God

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The internet has given a voice to those who don't deserve it. The fact that we are giving this guy relevancy in his irrelevant life full of hate and Ls is full of yaab :jcoleno: How's a bunny nigga looking like that telling people what to do
You're a why are you watching other men? If you don't find him attractive then which men do you find attractive :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Apply it to yourself and if it won't work, stop being a hypocrite.
Like I said all men are sinners or did you think men are angels?

How am I being a hypocrite if I committed a sin and someone told me it's a sin I would accept it.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You should introduce me to some of your female relatives and don't worry if they're naked around me cause that's between them and their God
Nigga you a repressive backwards hypocrite. You have all these moral high grounds and religious talk when you clearly know what I mean. f*ck you talking about being naked. Was that chic in the OP naked? If you call that naked then why not I don't give a damn if a woman is dressed like Ilwad. You on here spreading negativity saxiib. Don't be so harsh on the internet. Be happy for once I see you arguing all over this website.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Nigga you a repressive backwards hypocrite. You have all these moral high grounds and religious talk when you clearly know what I mean. f*ck you talking about being naked. Was that chic in the OP naked? If you call that naked then why not I don't give a damn if a woman is dressed like Ilwad. You on here spreading negativity saxiib. Don't be so harsh on the internet. Be happy for once I see you arguing all over this website.

Don't get so worked up over a troll lol. His username should explain his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.