ill

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Have been very ill and haven't slept all night. I have a high Fever which isn't breaking and my heart is beating harder. I am struggling to breathe although it comes and goes every few hours.

Just want to say this could be the end of the line for me

Stay safe folks

Caafimad baan rabi kuu waydin sxb adiguna ilaahaygaaga talo saaro oo salaada iyo ducada marna ha iloobin, dambigana yarayso. Insha'alah waad ka kici.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Inshallah you are restored to strength my brother.
I’m going to keep you in my dua and prayers sxb,
You are going to beat this thing.

Seems like it brother. I've never been so ill. My heart beat Is harder,breathing harder and a high fever
Have you contacted the doctor to clarify or maybe get some help? I also got sick but I'm mostly coughing and didn't have any high fever.. I wish you all the best bro.. Inshallah you'll come through this and recover well.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Have you contacted the doctor to clarify or maybe get some help? I also got sick but I'm mostly coughing and didn't have any high fever.. I wish you all the best bro.. Inshallah you'll come through this and recover well.
They Will quarentine me in Isolation in hospital and I would be dead in a couple of days if I called them. I'm trying my best but when I'm taken to hospital,it's over for me

hopefully you'll feel better inshaAllaah

ive been feeling down lately too
i think i have acid reflux
i can barely eat because the nausea and dry heaving is too much

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’ll make dua for you, you’re in my heart walaal. Inshallah you’ll feel better and will come out of this stronger and immune to this virus. I believe you can :it0tdo8:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Have been very ill and haven't slept all night. I have a high Fever which isn't breaking and my heart is beating harder. I am struggling to breathe although it comes and goes every few hours.

Just want to say this could be the end of the line for me

Stay safe folks

Insha Allah you get better, but, you might want to get to a hospital instead of tellin us this.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What’s your address in dms, I have extra medication I can ship to you but I don’t know if that’ll count as drug trafficking or not. Being serious here. Inhaler opens up your tubes to make it easier to breathe.
I'm using an inhaler now alxamdulillah. Allah swt made it easier for me thru it,otherwise I would have been done for

Trending

Latest posts