ill

Gedogyal

good cop
Have been very ill and haven't slept all night. I have a high Fever which isn't breaking and my heart is beating harder. I am struggling to breathe although it comes and goes every few hours.

Just want to say this could be the end of the line for me

Stay safe folks
Keep fighting walaal, inshaallah may Allah give you your strength and health back ameen. You will be in my prayers :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I never took serious it before but I don't have asthma.I'm shaking right now my Heart beat is irregular. I could end up in hospital today if this keeps up
Saxiib I pray for your good health in this troubling time make sure to pray your salaad even if its just with your eyes and make tawba you will feel very calm knowing all will be well with your trust in the most high.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I never took serious it before but I don't have asthma.I'm shaking right now my Heart beat is irregular. I could end up in hospital today if this keeps up
How did you get the inhaler? Stop using the inhaler, it could be making the symptoms worse.

Don't panic, make wudhu and pray two rakkahs, turn to Allah swt. Inshallah this shall pass and may Allah swt soothe your pain. Call your city's covid hotline. Drink some hot lemon water with black seeds and ginger.

Please pray ASAP..

mrlog

VIP
How did you get the inhaler? Stop using the inhaler, it could be making the symptoms worse.

Don't panic, make wudhu and pray two rakkahs, turn to Allah swt. Inshallah this shall pass and may Allah swt soothe your pain. Call your city's covid hotline. Drink some hot lemon water with black seeds and ginger.

Please pray ASAP..

walaalo u need to ask him to forgive u just in case he bites the dust.
Many a times u have dissed his clan and ancestors in the qabyaalad threads.
If u don’t the homie will come and collect his dues on judgement day

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Try to maintain a positive outlook no matter what. Insha'Allah everything will be fine as you can endure whatever life throws at you. Use your faith to be more faithful and be a little bit less fatalistic.

They Will quarentine me in Isolation in hospital and I would be dead in a couple of days if I called them. I'm trying my best but when I'm taken to hospital,it's over for me

if you die, make sure you say la ilaha illAllah first.... if you die, make sure you don't die before saying that..... I say that just in case...

however I think you will make it through this

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
walaalo u need to ask him to forgive u just in case he bites the dust.
Many a times u have dissed his clan and ancestors in the qabyaalad threads.
If u don’t the homie will come and collect his dues on judgement day
This isn't the time or the place.. Log out.

Macalin M

Out here
You best hope you got some ginger and lemon/lime in your house boy. I stacked up on that just before I got Ill the other week. Drink that after every meal plus at nighttime.

Try get enough sleep. But make sure you’re around someone in case something happens. The headache is the worst thing. I couldn’t even sleep through my headache. But try anyways.

@Samaalic Era In sha Allah caafimad iyo keyr badan aan kuu rajeynaayaa walaal!
Stay strong and faithful. In sha Allah this will only be flu-like symptoms and your patience and perseverance in this testing phase will be a means for expiation and an increase in your hasanaat.
Will keep you in my du'as sxb

You're relatively young sxb, you'll be fine inshallah. Try and let the fever run it's course, it's uncomfortable but it's the optimum condition for your immune system to get rid of any bacteria/virus.

Trending

Latest posts