ill

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Inshallah ilaahi shifa ha kusiiyo walal. Duuceeyso ilaahi taalo saro, liin xabad soodo iyo malab isku dhax qas oo laq.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Subxan’allah you’ve been sick for weeks now, walaalyaal usoo duceeya, huuno Allah ha ku caafiya

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Thank you everyone for all your duas. My breathing is back to normal and Allah swt broke my fever. It was soo bad that relatives started crying thinking I was going to die but I feel better now alxamdulillah

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Thank you everyone for all your duas. My breathing is back to normal and Allah swt broke my fever. It was soo bad that relatives started crying thinking I was going to die but I feel better now alxamdulillah
Alhamdulilah!!! I read your post earlier and really prayed for you :it0tdo8: inshallah you have a full recovery, please stay optimistic and have faith in Allah:it0tdo8:really wishing you the best

brother drink 2 slices of lemons, honey with hot water mixed together, trust me sxb i was at your stage before and this helped the most, ask a family member to go buy this for you.

inshallah you will get better brother.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have been very ill and haven't slept all night. I have a high Fever which isn't breaking and my heart is beating harder. I am struggling to breathe although it comes and goes every few hours.

Just want to say this could be the end of the line for me

Stay safe folks

1586193209126.png

It's getting mad out here sxb. Take extra steps to cure it before and do what you can to halt the fever. The Fever will mess up your breathing and heart rate in no time. Take natural remedies and strong 500mg paracetamols

I can cope with the fever, but the breathing is some fkd up, any tips or medication

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I can cope with the fever, but the breathing is some fkd up, any tips or medication
I used my dads spare inhaler as my breathing became difficult and worrying. My inhaler which I rarely use didn't work and the other inhaler by the mercy of Allah swt kept me in the fight. The breathing I used inhalers and it was on and off but after the fever calmed down, my breathing went back to normal.

One of the causes of it could be Gastrik build up or just a clogged chest. Drink Lemon and Zanjabiil that is hot and also use Xabad tusoyo. I pray for your swift recovery but watch out for the Fever. It will mess up your heart rate and your heart will be pounding, you will feel that you are overheating and that will make your breathing even worse

I used my dads spare inhaler as my breathing became difficult and worrying. My inhaler which I rarely use didn't work and the other inhaler by the mercy of Allah swt kept me in the fight. The breathing I used inhalers and it was on and off but after the fever calmed down, my breathing went back to normal.

One of the causes of it could be Gastrik build up or just a clogged chest. Drink Lemon and Zanjabiil that is hot and also use Xabad tusoyo. I pray for your swift recovery but watch out for the Fever. It will mess up your heart rate and your heart will be pounding, you will feel that you are overheating and that will make your breathing even worse

I took panadol cold and flu it only helped chest pain and relieve breathing, but take 2 tablet every 4 hours. so far no relieve from fever and joints pain. Also drink warm water every 20 min

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I took panadol cold and flu it only helped chest pain and relieve breathing, but take 2 tablet every 4 hours. so far no relieve from fever and joints pain. Also drink warm water every 20 min
Walal, that is not strong enough to break the fever. Get this type of paracetamol or you will be serious trouble. You have to break the fever early sxb or you will go through what I did.

IMG_20200406_192452.jpg

I am glad you are better, without you this site will be not the same. Fighting for minority rights, telling the truth and always against injustice. Who will fight the hoards of Qabilists with me. I am glad you are not dead.

:salute:

Trending

Latest posts