Ilhan Omar's Dad is standing by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They would have less African ancestry than him. There are ''full'' African Americans who are less than 30% African like Shaun King. Most of them are over 80% and look much blacker than Obama.

However, that was not my main point, my point was that he was brought up by white people and had mainstream white American culture.. if he was brough up by blacks and had black culture I doubt he would have won.

Ilhan is pushing Islamic optics, which might hurt her.
Yeah I think the last thing a American would vote for in 2008 is a Mixed African Muslim.:chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They would have less African ancestry than him. There are ''full'' African Americans who are less than 30% African like Shaun King. Most of them are over 80% and look much blacker than Obama.

However, that was not my main point, my point was that he was brought up by white people and had mainstream white American culture.. if he was brough up by blacks and had black culture I doubt he would have won.

Ilhan is pushing Islamic optics, which might hurt her.
You don’t have to pretend to be white to collect votes and there is no white culture. But I agree pushing “Islam optics” is definitely not appealing.

You said you were Mehri (Al-Mahra) which is a Socotra tribe. They're Yemeni Semites that look similar to Somalis.

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 12.35.54 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 12.36.18 am.png

The Arab Salah tribe, also known as Meheri (or Mehri), is a non-Darod clan, and is found mainly in the region around Galkayo (Indian Ocean Newsletter 6 Mar. 1999). Galkayo, the capital of the Mudug region (Somalia Watch 12 Feb. 2001), is located approximately 750 km north of Mogadishu (IRIN 22 Aug. 2001).

A lot of Mehri/Arab Salaax moved to Somalia from Yemen after the British took over. They either mostly intermarry or marry local MJ tribes that are friendly to them.

There is so much information available on Carab Salaax/Mehri peoples.

You said you were Mehri (Al-Mahra) which is a Socotra tribe. They're Yemeni Semites that look similar to Somalis.

View attachment 62840
View attachment 62841

A lot of Mehri/Arab Salaax moved to Somalia from Yemen after the British took over. They either mostly intermarry or marry local MJ tribes that are friendly to them.

There is so much information available on Carab Salaax/Mehri peoples.
We're still somali though and we look like average somalis. We only speak somali, we don't know arabic or any other language. We're not like those sand niggas that live in Socotra. They're pure Mehri/Yemeni/whatever. Carab saalaxs have been somalized

We're still somali though and we look like average somalis. We only speak somali, we don't know arabic or any other language. We're not like those sand niggas that live in Socotra. They're pure Mehri/Yemeni/whatever. Carab saalaxs have been somalized

Obviously, they would be Somalised because they immigrated 100 years ago.

They're like Oromos: Look Somali and would fit perfectly if they learnt the language. Still makes them a different demographic.

Here is a picture of Soqotri man in Socotra.

maxresdefault.jpg

What about her headscarf?? Is she going to take it off??? There's 181 year old law that bans headwears in the Congress.
View attachment 62545

@Karim

That Law has been amended to accomodate Ilhaan’s Hijaab and for future reffences & precedent paving the way for example, if a religious Sikh wearing a Turban or a religious Jewish man wearing the Yarmulke become members of the House. It was cited that it was protected in several articles of her First Amendment under Religious liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending