Ilhan Omar's Dad is standing by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Looks like a good dad.
If my child was in Congress. I would be showing them off like it was a nba championship ring.

I like that he is a proud dad. He looks polished and dressed up in the photos actually. When i saw him a month ago, i was pointed to him in a dirty mj star bucks. He looks sickly, sorrounded by somali odeeys . I made a thread here that day asking why doesnt he sit at home, in a comfy library with a lap cloth and reading glassed reading a good book.

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What about her headscarf?? Is she going to take it off??? There's 181 year old law that bans headwears in the Congress.
Screenshot_2019-01-03-10-47-20-275_com.android.chrome.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
my mom is im not. im surprised you even know what carab saalax is. Nobody ever talks about us :kendrickcry:

Ask your mom about the MJ woman- the sub clan of Cumar Mahmood, she was rumored to be beautiful. She made a poem about all qabils, i mean the mother of the young beautiful daughter who was mj did,. the mother said everything about qabils and reasons they dont deserve her daughter. In the end, the poor Mj little girl died of envy eyes.

If i could translate it in English it goes like this

Mj--are good honorable people, but they divorces their wives frequently

Ogadens will beat you up

Hawiya are poor or something like that

Isaaq---they are very possessive and jealous -- Hiinaas

& Carab Saleh are cowards who are not bold in fighting. They wont defend my daughter.

Ask your mother about this poem. Hilaarious

Ask your mom about the MJ woman- the sub clan of Cumar Mahmood, she was rumored to be beautiful. She made a poem about all qabils, i mean the mother of the young beautiful daughter who was mj did,. the mother said everything about qabils and reasons they dont deserve her daughter. In the end, the poor Mj little girl died of envy eyes.

If i could translate it in English it goes like this

Mj--are good honorable people, but they divorces their wives frequently

Ogadens will beat you up

Hawiya are poor or something like that

Isaaq---they are very possessive and jealous -- Hiinaas

& Carab Saleh are cowards who are not bold in fighting. They wont defend my daughter.

Ask your mother about this poem. Hilaarious
That's true walahi, I would use her as a meat shield :deadrose:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I am starting not to like this Ilhan Omar(not that she knows or cares of what I think lol). She is on that SJW/womenโ€™s rights stuff. Just be the best you and stop labeling yourself such and such. Just get out there and put in the work

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

6 chicks think they are the shit. There are 430+ members in the House+100 sens. Drop in the bucket
:bell:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
and then after dropping her off, he goes right back to his South Minneapolis Dirty Somali Star Bucks hang out..
I like that he is a proud dad. He looks polished and dressed up in the photos actually. When i saw him a month ago, i was pointed to him in a dirty mj star bucks. He looks sickly, sorrounded by somali odeeys . I made a thread here that day asking why doesnt he sit at home, in a comfy library with a lap cloth and reading glassed reading a good book.
Oh boy, you dropped that dog whistle fast and went straight for it.
:chrisfreshhah:
You're just jealous that the Isaaq odeeys can only afford McDonald's coffee.
:hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts