Ilhan Omar's Dad is standing by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good dad.
If my child was in Congress. I would be showing them off like it was a nba championship ring.
its better than NBA,
i rather have my daughters in congress than dribbling a ball for a retired billionaire, and my sons as those retired billionaires putting AA athletes to work

I like that he is a proud dad. He looks polished and dressed up in the photos actually. When i saw him a month ago, i was pointed to him in a dirty mj star bucks. He looks sickly, sorrounded by somali odeeys . I made a thread here that day asking why doesnt he sit at home, in a comfy library with a lap cloth and reading glassed reading a good book.
somalis will be millionaire but still mingle with broke fkd niggas:umad: that is just our culture
we have a clan system, not much of a class system.

i can't count the amount of times my broke father told me the uncle he was just having a fkd session with is a doctor who hold numerous a phd from Harvard or other prestigious unis :ohhh:
if ur interested in somali politics and qabil talk u got to mix with the taxi drivers wallahi
they have the most tea on this :mybusiness:

Last edited:
We're just somali man. We look like normal somalis. We aren't from yemen, carab saalaxs are deluded. I'll take a DNA test to verify if I have yemeni roots

Arab Salaax is a qabiil given to any immigrants from Arab nations. It is to give Arab Somalis their own qabiil to faan over.

For example, my maternal family immigrated to Somalia after the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire. We still have the records and everything.

Mehri, on the other hand, is a Yemeni qabiil that immigrated to Somali en masse. They have their own language and culture.

Apollo

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar You really think all these Islamic optics are going to help her?

White people are racist as hell. The Democrats had to put forward a half white, raised by his white family, with white culture ''black'' guy for them to vote for a black president.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar You really think all these Islamic optics are going to help her?

White people are racist as hell. The Democrats had to put forward a half white, raised by his white family, with white culture ''black'' guy for them to vote for a black president.
Tbh most voters are non party affiliated and don’t care about race. Obama came in a time where everybody hated Bush not to mention the fact that he is a good looking, good orator charismatic leader.

This is the speech that made Obama president
No body knew him before the 2004 dnc

Apollo

VIP
Tbh most voters are non party affiliated and don’t care about race. Obama came in a time where everybody hated Bush not to mention the fact that he is a good looking, good orator charismatic leader.

This is the speech that made Obama president
No body knew him before the 2004 dnc

Still white as hell compared to most African Americans, both in ancestry and his demeanour. He would be called a coconut in the hood.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Still white as hell compared to most African Americans, both in ancestry and his demeanour. He would be called a coconut in the hood.

Even he wasn’t mixed it wouldn’t make any much of a difference. The guy is very personable and fyi there are a lot of non mixed African Americans who are lighter than him

Apollo

VIP
Even he wasn’t mixed it wouldn’t make any much of a difference. The guy is very personable and fyi there are a lot of non mixed African Americans who are lighter than him

They would have less African ancestry than him. There are ''full'' African Americans who are less than 30% African like Shaun King. Most of them are over 80% and look much blacker than Obama.

However, that was not my main point, my point was that he was brought up by white people and had mainstream white American culture.. if he was brough up by blacks and had black culture I doubt he would have won.

Ilhan is pushing Islamic optics, which might hurt her.

quit putting my posts in spoiler nayaa.

Wassup with the mods getting extra sensitive now days?

That ad money must be the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts