Ilhan Omar says America should fear white men.

That's our women for you, completely out of control, never thinking about the consequences of there actions.

But despite all that and in comparison to the rest of the impulsive Xaalimo's in the diaspora, she is still a lot better then the majority of them.

That's our women for you, completely out of control, never thinking about the consequences of there actions.

But despite all that and in comparison to the rest of the impulsive Xaalimo's in the diaspora, she is still a lot better then the majority of them.
Calm down, sir.

Have you seen what the republicans are saying? This pales in comparison!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is NEW YORK TIMES giving her a place to OPED???? Usually NYTMs opeds are quality, luster of articles. After reading them, u get this orgasmic sensation which is not sexual nor celestial, something in between! Reading this minion words makes me want to call her 9th grade teacher and slap her silly!

Omar writes....

"It reminds us of the grave stakes of the coming presidential election: that this fight is not merely about policy ideas; it is a fight for the soul of our nation. The ideals at the heart of our founding — equal protection under the law, pluralism, religious liberty — are under attack, and it is up to all of us to defend them."

What founding nayaa??? She didn't even include "Fathers" because she knows damn Well the Jefferson's and the Franklin's and the Adams are not her "Fathers"!

Her Fathers are Gaarxaajiiss oo reer Cumar mahmood, oo reer Qalaaf who used to fight each other over who will control Dhuuso mareebo river!

And she knows it damn well! This intellectual falsehood really walaahi annoys me! Where should i send my venting complaint letter about this woman???

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ilhan-omar-new-york-times-op-ed-trump-racism-113339208.html

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
“The ideals at the heart of our founding” is a valid sentence. If she wanted to include the founding fathers, she would’ve said, “The ideals of our founding fathers”, and you probably would’ve had the same complaint for that too :icon lol:

Interesting how the tides have changed for her on Somalispot.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
“The ideals at the heart of our founding” is a valid sentence. If she wanted to include the founding fathers, she would’ve said, “The ideals of our founding fathers”, and you probably would’ve had the same complaint for that too :icon lol:

@VixR walaal its so nice to see your sunshine face amidst this annoyance. Gives me hope for humanity!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

"The ideals at the heart of our founding"

What ideals at the heart of our founding? Does she need be found? What are the ideals at the heart of our founding? Who are the "our"? The White people who found this country, whom she is calling racist? The negro Slaves who maaskin came to this country in abominable ships through no faults of theirs? The Jews who controlled New York & then the world? Who are the our??? Maybe the our are her entitled people, the Somalis, particularly Darood ismael who voted for her in mass, does she mean them? I mean i am confused here.

Lets face it. She missed the mark. She wanted to say the "The founding fathers" but she really doesn't believe in them. She hasn't even read one biography of the founding fathers who wrote the US constitution. I bet you $1000.00 she has not!!!

we don't want to uphold the ideas of racist slaveowners. We need to write a new inclusive constitution that doesn't support slavery.

I cringe when she talks about "American values."

I thought this thread was about her caping for gays again. Her advocating for equal rights for everyone isn’t bad as long as she’s not doing it solely for the gays. She campaigned off of helping Somalis and stuff and completely forgot them after winning

Can any of you idiots defending Ilhan tell me with a straight face that the Somali community is better off with Ilhan being in the spotlight? Be 100% honest.

Wouldn’t you rather that Keith Ellison still have that seat in Congress instead of Ilhan? Would Keith be stupid enough to start ranting about “white men”?

What makes you think it can’t be flipped on her? I mean, Minneapolis has tons of young Muslim men who join terrorist groups overseas, more than any other city in America. This can very easily be brought up.

Identity politics is a losing game, and no Somali Muslim woman will win this game in the long-run. I promise you even Black African-Americans will eventually turn on her if she doesn’t stop this. She’s not a real American, she isn’t part of the country’s history, she knows almost nothing about American history/culture/customs, and now that she’s in Congress she’s using her seat to create racial tensions between Blacks and Whites.

She wants to bring the same tribalism that destroyed Somalia into the United States. Hawiye vs Darood. Hawiye vs Isaaq. Isaaq vs Darood. Hawiye vs Hawiye. Darood vs Darood. And so on and so on.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Stubid foqol stubid.

Somalis have been officially blacklisted now in the western world.

She'll end up being the reason that Trump wins in 2020 and hold office until 2046.

The DNC probably low-key love her because she's destroying the image of the progressive faction in the Democratic party.

They prefer Trump over Tulsi Gabbard or Bernie Sanders.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought this thread was about her caping for gays again. Her advocating for equal rights for everyone isn’t bad as long as she’s not doing it solely for the gays. She campaigned off of helping Somalis and stuff and completely forgot them after winning

She is not different from Trump to be honest. Both cater for their base. They are never authentic.

She is not different from Trump to be honest. Both cater for their base. They are never authentic.

No Ilhan doesn’t cater for her base. She dropped Somalis like a hot towel and never looked back. Now she cater to khaniis but she never campaigned on those values. She was going to islaamo and odayaal and collecting their donations all to do a hard 180 degree turn and start marching with LGBT :ohlord:

Wallahi I would be pissed if I donated to her campaign just so she can parade around with gays while somali issues are left unaddressed

No surprise there. Whenever a minority ethnic is elected by their state and get a place in congress they don't do shit; the're coons. Obama didn't do shit for AA and Ilhan isn't gonna do shit for Somalis, and she's half yemeni anyway. Somalis are alone in the world.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No Ilhan doesn’t cater for her base. She dropped Somalis like a hot towel and never looked back. Now she cater to khaniis but she never campaigned on those values. She was going to islaamo and odayaal and collecting their donations all to do a hard 180 degree turn and start marching with LGBT :ohlord:

Wallahi I would be pissed if I donated to her campaign just so she can parade around with gays while somali issues are left unaddressed

The matching of gays was a one time deal during gay parade. She showed up and she matched. I would not hold that against her as she is a politician, she signed for it. She needs to be there for the gays.

My opinion is that gays are a minority just as Muslims and Somalis and blacks and women are. So i will not criticize gays for the sake of it. Unless i have gay undertones myself which needs explorations. lol

Why is NEW YORK TIMES giving her a place to OPED???? Usually NYTMs opeds are quality, luster of articles. After reading them, u get this orgasmic sensation which is not sexual nor celestial, something in between! Reading this minion words makes me want to call her 9th grade teacher and slap her silly!

Omar writes....

"It reminds us of the grave stakes of the coming presidential election: that this fight is not merely about policy ideas; it is a fight for the soul of our nation. The ideals at the heart of our founding — equal protection under the law, pluralism, religious liberty — are under attack, and it is up to all of us to defend them."

What founding nayaa??? She didn't even include "Fathers" because she knows damn Well the Jefferson's and the Franklin's and the Adams are not her "Fathers"!

Her Fathers are Gaarxaajiiss oo reer Cumar mahmood, oo reer Qalaaf who used to fight each other over who will control Dhuuso mareebo river!

And she knows it damn well! This intellectual falsehood really walaahi annoys me! Where should i send my venting complaint letter about this woman???

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ilhan-omar-new-york-times-op-ed-trump-racism-113339208.html

She is younger than you and accomplished. Don't be the source of right wing crazies who are scouring the internet for something to go after her idiot.

They are already calling for an investigation into her private life without evidence except saying "Somali community online said it" so we need Trump to investigate her.

Most who criticized her on here are tribal bigots and ignoble who are losers in life. You useless folks with nothing meaningful in life must refrain from contributing to the lady's issues.

Can any of you idiots defending Ilhan tell me with a straight face that the Somali community is better off with Ilhan being in the spotlight? Be 100% honest.

Wouldn’t you rather that Keith Ellison still have that seat in Congress instead of Ilhan? Would Keith be stupid enough to start ranting about “white men”?

What makes you think it can’t be flipped on her? I mean, Minneapolis has tons of young Muslim men who join terrorist groups overseas, more than any other city in America. This can very easily be brought up.

Identity politics is a losing game, and no Somali Muslim woman will win this game in the long-run. I promise you even Black African-Americans will eventually turn on her if she doesn’t stop this. She’s not a real American, she isn’t part of the country’s history, she knows almost nothing about American history/culture/customs, and now that she’s in Congress she’s using her seat to create racial tensions between Blacks and Whites.

She wants to bring the same tribalism that destroyed Somalia into the United States. Hawiye vs Darood. Hawiye vs Isaaq. Isaaq vs Darood. Hawiye vs Hawiye. Darood vs Darood. And so on and so on.

She did not rant. She fairly pointed out that radicalisation of white men is something that needs to be addressed in America. That's all there is to it.

The rest of of your post is 'woe is me' nonsense.

Except this:

Moronic. What does this even mean? Your politics has regressed to identity politics and tribalism long before Ilhan took office.

No surprise there. Whenever a minority ethnic is elected by their state and get a place in congress they don't do shit; the're coons. Obama didn't do shit for AA and Ilhan isn't gonna do shit for Somalis, and she's half yemeni anyway. Somalis are alone in the world.

Coon word is used by white racist folk in derision to blacks. Ilhan also represents a district that is over 75% white and they voted for her. She represents the University of Minnesota among other institutions. The idea that she represents only Somalis is misinformed.

And who cares if her mother is of Yemeni lineage? Why is that important anyway? Her father is Somali and that makes her Somali.

Trending