Ilhan Omar says America should fear white men.

No question this’ll be used as ammunition by the Trump team. She’s literally GIVING the Republicans all the ideological ammo that they need. This is blatant racism and can very easily be flipped on her

So dumb....this is what happens when dems take a dumb person, build them up just cause they minority when they are clearly incompetent. Sometimes i think she is a plant as no one can ve this dumb. Trump has his next rally rhetoric ready

No one can possibly be this stupid. Where are the rational Somali men of Minnesota? How come none of them were elected into office instead of this ridiculous low-IQ congresswoman?

Ilhan Omar is antagonizing Whites and Blacks/Somalis against each other for her own political gain

She says our country all the time. How can a white person invite his relative from europe to visit, but you cant invite your relative? She is a guest in america and just cause you got citizenship doesnt mean you are equal to people who has been there hundreds of years. I always maintained she should have laid low tge whole time and work behind the scenes. But she has become addicted to attention sadly

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
bruh its obvious now she got paid to say all these ridiculous stuff for Trumps team

VixR

Veritas
She didn’t tell lies though. White men make up the majority of mass shooters in the country, which is why they’re trying to contrast it with non-White mass shooter cases (San Bernadino, Fort Hood, etc).

She just doesn’t know how to talk! I’ve said that before lol. Even if that’s how she wanted to go about it (using stats), instead of talking about the numbers to counter the argument in a neutral way, she’s literally says we should be scared of White men.

The thing with identity politics is, they can turn around and point at some bullshit other races have high percentage crime levels in, and is that really the conversation she wants to have?

I’m fucking tired of the identity politics.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot it was the white man who voted her into office liberals especially, talk about 68 IQ syndrome :jcoleno:

Trump will have a field day:jcoleno:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No one can possibly be this stupid. Where are the rational Somali men of Minnesota? How come none of them were elected into office instead of this ridiculous low-IQ congresswoman?

Ilhan Omar is antagonizing Whites and Blacks/Somalis against each other for her own political gain

She is playing the game, and unfortunately identity politics is one of the pieces on the board.

She is right about some white American men like the racist militias who are hellbent in destroying the government and want to establish a neo-Nazi regime, other white individual men/students who go postal in schools, universities, colleges and in public places and kill scores of innocent people including children are more dangerous to other Americans than any other groups of terrorists since 9/11, but if you’re Ilhaan and facing Trump and his white nationalists, the truth needs not to be told openly by her. Leave it to the white Liberal media. What would she gain from it?

bruh its obvious now she got paid to say all these ridiculous stuff for Trumps team
Could very well be.....or she is in that liberal bubble for so long she forgot how the average person see her. She is a black muslim refugee for god sake. Maybe when she look at the mirror she see a skinny white woman. Only matter of time before the dems tries to silence her. And she won't go quitely accuse them of racism and islamophobia.

I am telling you right now. Ilhan omar is going to cause the somali community alot of problems. This sorry excuse for a congresswoman with zero social skills coupled with bone crushing lack of self awareness can't last two days without attacking someone or something.

Honestly she messed up in the head.

I get what she's trying to say, but isnt choosing her words correctly, a bit reckless considering the the recent events and being in the spotlight of americans. She comes off as uneducated, tbh.

I am telling you right now. Ilhan omar is going to cause the somali community alot of problems. This sorry excuse for a congresswoman with zero social skills coupled with bone crushing lack of self awareness can't last two days without attacking someone or something.

She will be a huge player in the presidential election as trump and right wing nedia will use her as motivational toolfor white people. She will ruin somalis name. Worst of all she has become addicted to attention and wil go toe to toe with trump. Best thing woukd be if she didnt do another interview next few months, let this die down and save her political career. Let trump find something else to focus on

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She is right but she should use stats to back up her claims instead of just coming across as anti white men minority woman. The right will just twist her words and paint her as some crazy anti white unsophisticated African woman.

@Dino

Sxb, you strike me as an American ‘white’ patriot, I say this because I read a post of yours that was highly critical of President Erdogan of Turkey buying Russian planes. In that post, you seemed to be so pissed off with him and as a conservative Muslim, I thought Ilhaan’s stance and hostility towards Israel would appeal to you. I judged you unfairly, do you belong to the group, Muslims For Trump? Just asking, no pun.

@Dino

Sxb, you strike me as an American ‘white’ patriot, I say this because I read a post of yours that was highly critical of President Erdogan of Turkey buying Russian planes. In that post, you seemed to be so pissed off with him and as a conservative Muslim, I thought Ilhaan’s stance and hostility towards Israel would appeal to you. I judged you unfairly, do you belong to the group, Muslims For Trump? Just asking, no pun.

Hey aussiehustler sxb,

I don’t belong to any one group. I Just see things as they are and judge them as it happens. You mentioned erdogan. I used to be his supporter when he first started. Now I can’t stand him. He went from a democrat to a demagogue. Locking innocent people, oppressing academics and press, running his mouth at vulnerable sctions of society and cozying up to that war criminal who runs Russia. The man knows how to beat his people but is beta in front of Putin. Which is kinda pathetic when you remember that Russia has been an arch enemy of turkey for centuries.

I was never taken in by ilhan Omar. My cousins all screamed when she won but from the beginning she struck me as someone addicted to attention and lacks even basic knowledge about world affairs. When she defended the Latin assad wannabe maduro I knew right away then she is doqon foqol doqon.

Worrying about Israel when the country of her forefathers is in bad shape and needs help and attention should you tell you all you need to know about her

And it’s not just white people, Somalis and Latin Americans who shake her head at her. Even Arabs are getting sick of her stuff.

Look at her retweeting an assad supporter simply because that trash assadist makes the claim al qaeda is funded by the Saudis.

The same al qaeda that tried to kill members of the royal family such as muhammad bin nayef.

Last edited:
She should not be too concerned. Decorum is dead in American politics because Trump and his cohorts killed it.

Let's not forget that the people who will take her words out of context are those that have been attacking her for being a Somali Muslim woman since the day she took office.

Terrible delivery, but certain truth in her statement.

Hey aussiehustler sxb,

I don’t belong to any one group. I Just see things as they are and judge them as it happens. You mentioned erdogan. I used to be his supporter when he first started. Now I can’t stand him. He went from a democrat to a demagogue. Locking innocent people, oppressing academics and press, running his mouth at vulnerable sctions of society and cozying up to that war criminal who runs Russia. The man knows how to beat his people but is beta in front of Putin. Which is kinda pathetic when you remember that Russia has been an arch enemy of turkey for centuries.

I was never taken in by ilhan Omar. My cousins all screamed when she won but from the beginning she struck me as someone addicted to attention and lacks even basic knowledge about world affairs. When she defended the Latin assad wannabe maduro I knew right away then she is doqon foqol doqon.

Worrying about Israel when the country of her forefathers is in bad shape and needs help and attention should you tell you all you need to know about her

And it’s not just white people, Somalis and Latin Americans who shake her head at her. Even Arabs are getting sick of her stuff.

Look at her retweeting an assad supporter simply because that trash assadist makes the claim al qaeda is funded by the Saudis.

The same al qaeda that tried to kill members of the royal family such as muhammad bin nayef.

It was a re-tweet and one with a valid point. She cannot vet everyone online. Whoever Cohen may be, he's right in pointing out Trump's highly prejudiced comments while selling weapons to a government known for being terror sponsors.

Trending

Latest posts