Ilhan Omar becomes LGBT activist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
The West isn't a monolith. In two decades from now Europe/West will probably be far right and anti homosexual. Populism is the new wave and people are gravitating towards a new political ideology and philosophy that will most likely not be as tolerant of LGBT and other groups as they are now. Trump is just the beginning.

So dont feel safe just because you're gay.

More people are in favor of left leaning ideals.

These right wing movements you speak of are due to the influx of Muslims trying to ruin the west. Y'all come here with your backwards religion, rape and feed off the welfare system. You don't care to accept the culture or learn the language. Just continue living in your slum. One of the few things I agreed with Trump with was the Muslim ban. Too bad liberals have a blindness when it comes to Muslims...

These right wing movements you speak of are due to the influx of Muslims trying to ruin the west. Y'all come here with your backwards religion, rape and feed off the welfare system. You don't care to accept the culture or learn the language. Just continue living in your slum. One of the few things I agreed with Trump with was the Muslim ban. Too bad liberals have a blindness when it comes to Muslims...

You're clearly triggered and going on a tirade.

Having said that, Europe and America have had far right activism present far longer than Muslims even existed in these countries. Fascism in Europe in the 1930's had nothing to do with Muslims. These are embedded in Europe culturally and socially. The only reason why they're so vocal about 'Muslims' is because it's allowed in mainstream discourse whereas its not as popular relating to other groups. But make no mistake, you're black and gay. The 'West' will have no mercy for your likes either, if populism wins.
When people have somewhat of a decent living standard they may tolerate you. But when the economy crashes or things go on a downward spiral, they transform. Don't feel too comfortable. You clearly haven't read European history.

Yes

--

Y'all are a bunch of self hating closeted homos. Why are you so obsessed with this topic. Give it up.

@Aaegal

What is the Somali Federal Immigration minister Mudane Ahmed Hussein view of the LGBTQ? Since he’s a member of the left leaning Liberal Party under Justin Trudeau and they are pro-LGBTQ, was he ever asked his opinions on the LGBTQ? @Western4Life must know the answer to my question as he is a supporter & the spokesperson (here on Somalispot) of the Canadian United Conservative Party.

Aaegal

You're clearly triggered and going on a tirade.

Having said that, Europe and America have had far right activism present far longer than Muslims even existed in these countries. Fascism in Europe in the 1930's had nothing to do with Muslims. These are embedded in Europe culturally and socially. The only reason why they're so vocal about 'Muslims' is because it's allowed in mainstream discourse whereas its not as popular relating to other groups. But make no mistake, you're black and gay. The 'West' will have no mercy for your likes either when the populist sentiments take over.

The world may temporarily take a step back but it will always be on a progressive forward march.

Aaegal

@Aaegal

What is the Somali Federal Immigration minister Mudane Ahmed Hussein view of the LGBTQ? Since he’s a member of the left leaning Liberal Party under Justin Trudeau and they are pro-LGBTQ, was he ever asked his opinions on the LGBTQ? @Western4Life must know the answer to my question as he is a supporter & the spokesperson (here on Somalispot) of the Canadian United Conservative Party.

Probably negative like most Somali Muslims. I doubt he would express them since it goes against the party position. If he were a part of the UCP I can easily imagine he would support their homophobic policies.

This is not true. Most people in the west are center right politically. When ever studies has done and average people get asked questions, thats where they lean. Hell up to like 2010 obama was anti gay marriage and so was hillary and dems until they made a political choice to change side to get votes. Suddenly they became pro gays after 20 years in politics lol

Probably negative like most Somali Muslims. I doubt he would express them since it goes against the party position. If he were a part of the UCP I can easily imagine he would support their homophobic policies.

@Aaegal

I’m not 100% sure, but (I think) recently, I read the immigration minister attending a LGBTQ festival in Toronto. Could’ve been The Mardi Gras or other event. Let’s ask @Western4Life

@Jaydaan

Here in Australia, Muslims will be ranked the lowest as the most untrustworthy people. The same-sex marriage plebiscite was held here 18 months ago and over 80% of the population voted Yes. Those who voted No were Muslims and ultra orthodox Christians. Why are Muslims not trusted? You’ve people like @Lolalola who when a Muslim terrorist commits an act of terrorism and caught red handed, they always try to portray him as a victim and excuse for his actions, insult the morality of white people, spew hatred against people from different faiths, do you think anyone will trust such people? Why do you live in the West if you hate everything about them? This thread is a prime example in turning people against your interests. Bravo.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Jaydaan

Here in Australia, Muslims will be ranked the lowest as the most untrustworthy people. The same-sex marriage plebiscite was held here 18 months ago and over 80% of the population voted Yes. Those who voted No were Muslims and orthodox Christians Jews.

giphy.gif

@Jaydaan

Here in Australia, Muslims will be ranked the lowest as the most untrustworthy people. The same-sex marriage plebiscite was held here 18 months ago and over 80% of the population voted Yes. Those who voted No were Muslims and orthodox Christians Jews.
Lool at aussies calling anyone untrustworthy. You really are brainwashed and dont know the history of the country you begging. If gays were normal they could have kids with each other. Since they cant its clear thats not what was intended for mankind. Its basically a sickness you telling us to accept

Aaegal

Lool at aussies calling anyone untrustworthy. You really are brainwashed and dont know the history of the country you begging. If gays were normal they could have kids with each other. Since they cant its clear thats not what was intended for mankind. Its basically a sickness you telling us to accept

How is that an excuse to treat them as lesser? There are heterosexuals who can't have children either. Should we limit their rights?

@Jaydaan

That’s the differences between me and you. I see myself as an Australian citizen who contributes to the country, own my house and pay different types of taxes and you as a ghetto housing dweller who is reliant on welfare and blames the government for his predicament and thinks that they hate him because he is Somali and Muslim. You reek of low self esteem.

How is that an excuse to treat them as lesser? There are heterosexuals who can't have children either. Should we limit their rights?
Waraa repent to god
@Jaydaan

That’s the differences between me and you. I see myself as an Australian citizen who contributes to the country, own my house and pay different types of taxes and you as a ghetto housing dweller who is reliant on welfare and blames the government for his predicament and thinks that they hate him because he is Somali and Muslim. You reek of low self esteem.
I approve this message

@Jaydaan

I don't know who you replying to but you you went in

@Jaydaan

More like you are a beg who would do anything to be accepted. You like the token black friend most whitevliberals have si when they get called racist, they say i cant be.....i have a black friend. And i am not on welfare....i just havent forgotten where i come from and my people. One day you will wake up token

@AussieHustler

I dont give fvck about white people. This is all you who got all abusive to people who questioned an elected politicians views. You tried to silence peoples legitimate complaint about her views by calling them tribalist and you would all support her if she was your tribe. When you got called on and was told we can see through your highschool level deflection you got all personal. People have the right to criticize any politicians views without being personally attacked.

@AussieHustler

I dont give fvck about white people. This is all you who got all abusive to people who questioned an elected politicians views. You tried to silence peoples legitimate complaint about her views by calling them tribalist and you would all support her if she was your tribe. When you got called on and was told we can see through your highschool level deflection you got all personal. People have the right to criticize any politicians views without being personally attacked.

@Jaydaan

What are you objecting to? Religious? No, I debunked that to be fake because as a Muslim you’ve compromised your faith and ethics when you accepted to live under a welfare state. These welfare are taxes collected from such people and other haram businesses. Out of the window. Choose cultural instead.

@Jaydaan

What are you objecting to? Religious? No, I debunked that to be fake because as a Muslim you’ve compromised your faith and ethics when you accepted to live under a welfare state. These welfare are taxes collected from such people and other haram businesses. Out of the window. Choose cultural instead.

You are defending a politician who is playing political game using gays to create alliance. How does being muslim woman wearing hijab during ramadan protest for the lgtb make any sense? Its a direct contradiction to her faith. I see hypocrascy....you see a somali getting positive reviews. So you dont mind the lying and contradiction as you view white accepting you as the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending