Ilhan Omar becomes LGBT activist

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a politician doing what she gotta do to get votes. Im sure she would be heartbroken if her kids became gay. But if the republucans want to destroy her they can put her on the spot and ask her do you agree with your religions view on gays and what do you think of most somalis in your constituency being against this. Do you think there should be a campaign to make the somali community accept lgtb? They can really drive a wedge between the values she claims to support and the value of her community
Somalis don't matter and neither do republican retards who think that they can control women's private parts but only liberals do

I read the tweet now and it says she was the sponsor of the legislation. So she does the whole work for the gays. She is their sponsor. My blood is boiling.

The enemy within. She is a puppet set to destroy us. Since most somali women are followers she has already 90% of them. We have to stop her. She needs to be confronted on tv. Just wish one reporter asked did islam git it wrong with gays

Subhanallah. The Zionists are trying to destroy the ummah from within. I thought she was just quietly said OK to the gays but she is protesting with them openly in Ramadan. Subhanallah. This is not strategic or chess. This is an endorsement to what is unnatural.
Maybe she is on her period

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Guys watch my words:
One day she will remove her veil to make a statement.
This is how politics works and modern politics are from Shaytan because u have to say stuff or do stuff that is against Islam.

Iam not Islamist tho

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Guys watch my words:
One day she will remove her veil to make a statement.
This is how politics works and modern politics are from Shaytan because u have to say stuff or do stuff that is against Islam.

Iam not Islamist tho

Nah, it's really profitable for her to continue as a "black Muslim refugee".

That’s not haram... Even when you work and get paid, the money is still coming from all kind of haram sources but as long as you earned it halal it’s considered halal income in islam..what the money did before it got to you doesn’t matter, that’s some extremist view point. Also, taking welfare is halal if you need the help and don’t lie or commit fraud (like a lot of people do)....If you brought up the fraud angle, it would make sense because that is a common haram thing people do but all that talk about tax collected from gambling or whatever doesn’t make sense..
Welfare It not hala the way somalis cheat the system waraa

5560.jpg

I appreciate if a gay person supports me however I will not be in parade to support them in their life style I will not disrespect them either. To each their own.

@Halimo-2018

Though I support their political and legal Rights to marry, adopt and others, I’ve never attended a Mardi Gras. Having said that, I partied with gays and lesbians (friends) in Bush concert festivals.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
The LGBTQ supports Muslims when they are attacked by the Religious Right (Christian zealots) and Muslims should reciprocate and support them. That’s exactly what she’s doing. Smart people don’t let themselves exposed to too many enemies. After all, we are self destructive Somalis and insult anyone. I’ve seen gay people demonstrate against the far rights obsession with anti-Islam and Muslims. Don’t lose their support.
LGBTQ community has minority blindness. I wish they would more openly condemn Muslims for their homophobic behavior.

I'm skeptical about Ilhan. I hope she's actually lgbt friendly but I think she's doing this just for liberal votes. I need to move to MN to try and expose her ala project veritas style but without the false editing.

LGBTQ community has minority blindness. I wish they would more openly condemn Muslims for their homophobic behavior.

I'm skeptical about Ilhan. I hope she's actually lgbt friendly but I think she's doing this just for liberal votes. I need to move to MN to try and expose her ala project veritas style but without the false editing.

@Aaegal

Are you Canadian?

Aaegal

Muslims need to leave the west.

Go back to your hellhole Muslim countries. The west doesn't share your backwards false moralism.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yes

--

Y'all are a bunch of self hating closeted homos. Why are you so obsessed with this topic. Give it up.

One thing I will agree with you on is why people here are talking about homosexuality so often - especially during Ramadan. We ought to not discuss such foul behavior in the holy month. Go read and memorize the Qu'ran, you guys. There are far more productive activities to do then discuss haram behavior.

Muslims need to leave the west.

Go back to your hellhole Muslim countries. The west doesn't share your backwards false moralism.

The West isn't a monolith. In two decades from now Europe/West will probably be far right and anti homosexual. Populism is the new wave and people are gravitating towards a new political ideology and philosophy that will most likely not be as tolerant of LGBT and other groups as they are now. Trump is just the beginning.

So dont feel safe just because you're gay.

Aaegal

One thing I will agree with you on is why people here are talking about homosexuality so often - especially during Ramadan. We ought to not discuss such foul behavior in the holy month. Go read and memorize the Qu'ran, you guys. There are far more productive activities to do then discuss haram behavior.
The foul behavior here is your hatefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending