If your wife goes to university, you are a CUCKOLD...Apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Qur’an and Hadiths of the Prophet both obligate Muslim men and women to acquire knowledge and education. It is a duty for every Muslim. For example, concerning knowledge and education the Qur’an Sura 35 verse 28 states: ‘Those truly fear Allah, among His servants, who have knowledge.’ Prophet’s Hadiths repeatedly emphasizes the acquirement of education and knowledge for every Muslim male and female. For example, one Hadith states that, ‘Seeking knowledge is a duty of every Muslim, man or woman.’ (Ayisha Lemu 1978:25). Another Hadith states, ‘Seek knowledge from the cradle to grave.’(1978:25).

In early of Islamic history there were many women scholars who had very significant roles in the Islamic World. For example, Ayisha, the Prophet’s wife was one of the most famous Muslim scholars. Not only was she very intelligent, she had an exceptional memory. That is why she was considered one of the most important sources of Hadith. It has been stated in some Islamic reports that the Prophet told the Muslims to go to Ayisha for guidance and learning of religious duties. The Prophet also told the Muslims to trust Ayisha’s teaching and guidance (Lemu 1978: 251). In the Islamic World, at the beginning of Islam, there were no restrictions or prohibitions toward women to seek knowledge and education. There were many women scholars in the fields of religion, literature, education, and medicine. For example, a woman named Nafisa who was related to Ali, the fourth Khalif, had a vast knowledge of and was an expert on the Hadiths of the Prophet. Many famous scholars of the time, such as Imam Shafiai would participate in Nafisa’s scholarly discourse and learn from her.

You're right, sister, he wasn't very clear but tbf this is a 7 min clip from a - I presume - longer lecture. I believe sisters are not looking for men when they go to uni but even the most strong-willed sister can fall into problems.

I'm at uni now and I don't think I would have been able to survive unless my campus had an unusually unbalanced ratio of women to men. I think the uni caught onto this and have corrected the imbalance recently - now there are more men. Young, attractive, educated men. And I am very glad this is my final year and I barely have to come in. University, any which way you look at it, is a fitnah when there is free-mixing every day. People will catch feelings and do things they might never have done when they were at school.

The newfound freedom and independence that adulthood brings coupled with mixing with the opposite gender can be a dangerous mix.

Yes, university might provide an avenue for temptation, but its also a place where people can find like minded spouses, so it isn't all bad in that regard. In any case nobody can regulate what individuals choose to do. However I think universities are a great place for research and to share ideas, so men and women have to go together so that they can both gain knowledge from each other. If people choose to do haram in universities then that is between them and Allah, however I don't see why the many should be punished for the actions of the few by refusing women to attend the best universities, which have the best professors , which a lot of them happen to be men.

By the way are you a man or woman, I assumed man. However when you said " Young, attractive, educated men", I thought otherwise.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These guys are genuinely insane ileen.

If he doesn't like mixing with other genders, why not live in a place like Saudi Arabia instead of Australia?

Yes, university might provide an avenue for temptation, but its also a place where people can find like minded spouses, so it isn't all bad in that regard. In any case nobody can regulate what individuals choose to do. However I think universities are a great place for research and to share ideas, so men and women have to go together so that they can both gain knowledge from each other. If people choose to do haram in universities then that is between them and Allah, however I don't see why the many should be punished for the actions of the few by refusing women to attend the best universities, which have the best professors , which a lot of them happen to be men.

By the way are you a man or woman, I assumed man. However when you said " Young, attractive, educated men", I thought otherwise.

All the paths that lead to haraam are also haraam - if you do an action that isn't haraam in and of itself but could lead to haraam, you are putting your iman at risk. It is the job of the ruler/scholars/imam to warn the people against or forbid them of actions which may lead to haraam.

Obviously in the Islamic ideal, there would be excellent universities for women only. I don't really agree with your view that women and men need to learn from each other to study - I fail to see the significance of their gender here. And there are other - better - ways to find a spouse.

All the paths that lead to haraam are also haraam - if you do an action that isn't haraam in and of itself but could lead to haraam, you are putting your iman at risk. It is the job of the ruler/scholars/imam to warn the people against or forbid them of actions which may lead to haraam.

Obviously in the Islamic ideal, there would be excellent universities for women only. I don't really agree with your view that women and men need to learn from each other to study - I fail to see the significance of their gender here. And there are other - better - ways to find a spouse.

Is it a fact that women and men going to uni together is haram? What constitutes as free mixing? Is going to a restaurant free mixing? Should we have separate malls, markets and shops. Therefore we have women only shops and men only shops?

For a very long time in the west at least women were not allowed to attend the higher education and were barred from studying at places like oxford and Cambridge. Therefore women have been history in society denied an opportunity to learn the sciences/maths/ etc. The knowledge was shared by men only and women were discouraged from exploring and inventing , that's why there aren't many women noble winners etc. Thus, women have to start gaining knowledge from somewhere and this means going to the institutions with the best researchers, which like I said are male dominated. If women university are to become excellent than the professors that teach at this universities have to first gain their knowledge from existing universities. Otherwise women universities will just become sub-par and they will just produce inadequately educated graduates, and the circle will just repeat itself.

VixR

Veritas
:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

He's missing the mark.

Simply having a working brain and questioning sheikhs face-to-face, online, and having access to a library will do, which is what I was on well b4 I hit college, in high school ffs.

Might as well have cuck-associated libraries along with higher education.

There's so much access to information, there's no excuse to blindly hold on to dogma except through willfull ignorance, but I digress...

But no, it must have been the guys free-roaming everywhere at my high school like the young blossoming bucks they were that :banderas:distraaaaacted me :diddyass: with their steaming hot young male bods :lawd: in the hallways, and out on the basketball court esp :ehh:wife-beaters clinging to their sweaty non-curves :ahh: their deep voices serenading me I only got to hear thx :rejoice: to free-mixing, by the time the slow chant of :wow:dicks dicks dickkks crescendoed in my brain :whoo:I was losttttt
on apostate highway :whew:with no directions back to faith village :wow1:

:russsmug:

Is it a fact that women and men going to uni together is haram? What constitutes as free mixing? Is going to a restaurant free mixing? Should we have separate malls, markets and shops. Therefore we have women only shops and men only shops?

This is a poignant question. There are guidelines as to what consitutes as free-mixing and you can actually look to the earlier generations i.e. the Salaf to see how the best of Muslims interacted in society. You might be surprised to find that sometimes we - in the 21st Century - are stricter in some things than they were. All Muslims - "modernist" and "strict" - need to go back to basics and see how the best of people interpreted/practised the Quran and Sunnah.

For a very long time in the west at least women were not allowed to attend the higher education and were barred from studying at places like oxford and Cambridge. Therefore women have been history in society denied an opportunity to learn the sciences/maths/ etc. The knowledge was shared by men only and women were discouraged from exploring and inventing , that's why there aren't many women noble winners etc. Thus, women have to start gaining knowledge from somewhere and this means going to the institutions with the best researchers, which like I said are male dominated. If women university are to become excellent than the professors that teach at this universities have to first gain their knowledge from existing universities. Otherwise women universities will just become sub-par and they will just produce inadequately educated graduates, and the circle will just repeat itself.

That's the West. They're the crazy ones who were debating whether women had souls while the Muslims built them universities. Also, you seem to have the impression that men are not allowed to teach/lecture women - there are ways they can do this (and vis versa) but there have to be barriers put in place to limit any fitnah. We have all had experience of crushes on teachers/flirty professors - I don't know what it is about the academic scene that brings this out in people lol

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why does everything always boil down to sex

:dead:

They've infected the Muslim world with their semitic perversion

If there isn't a barrier, the professor will immediately begin to fornicate with his students, the bus driver with his passengers, the bank teller with his customers

Of course Arabs will literally rape anything with a pulse at the slightest chance, it's their eternal sickness, but goddamn why y'all gotta act like everybody a Arab

Why does everything always boil down to sex

They've infected the Muslim world with their semitic perversion

If there isn't a barrier, the professor will immediately begin to fornicate with his students, the bus driver with his passengers, the bank teller with his customers

Of course Arabs will literally rape anything with a pulse at the slightest chance, it's their eternal sickness, but goddamn why y'all gotta act like everybody a Arab

This concept exists only in your mind. Nobody is saying men - or women for that matter - are rapists or fornicators. Zina is a major sin and therefore all the avenues that lead to it need to be blocked. Of course it all boils down to self-control but we must not forget that any time a non-mahram woman and man are alone, shaytaan is the third -- it is the shaytaan that inspires women/men to do evil and he waits to see a ch*nk in the strongest person's armour before he strikes. Of course if you take Zina lightly, you will see this as extreme.

We live in a time of such shamelessness that efforts to maintain modesty and decency are mocked whilst being crass and blaspheming is applauded. A'udhubillahi min thaalik.

That's the West. They're the crazy ones who were debating whether women had souls while the Muslims built them universities. Also, you seem to have the impression that men are not allowed to teach/lecture women - there are ways they can do this (and vis versa) but there have to be barriers put in place to limit any fitnah. We have all had experience of crushes on teachers/flirty professors - I don't know what it is about the academic scene that brings this out in people lol

That's a good point. I don't mind separate unis, as long as both are given the same funding and have the best professors. However the idea of complete separation of the sexes is not only impossible but actually not how the sahabah lived at the time of prophet Muhammad saw

Hafez

VIP
That's a good point. I don't mind separate unis, as long as both are given the same funding and have the best professors. However the idea of complete separation of the sexes is not only impossible but actually not how the sahabah lived at the time of prophet Muhammad saw
Warr look here; both sexes can attend the same lecture so long as there's segregation, it's not unfathomable. Men and women can pray in the same Masjid for instance, and have been doing so since the time of the Prophet (SAW), but of course, there's gender segregation (men praying at the front & women at the back or both sexes in completely different rooms).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This concept exists only in your mind. Nobody is saying men - or women for that matter - are rapists or fornicators. Zina is a major sin and therefore all the avenues that lead to it need to be blocked. Of course it all boils down to self-control but we must not forget that any time a non-mahram woman and man are alone, shaytaan is the third -- it is the shaytaan that inspires women/men to do evil and he waits to see a ch*nk in the strongest person's armour before he strikes. Of course if you take Zina lightly, you will see this as extreme.

We live in a time of such shamelessness that efforts to maintain modesty and decency are mocked whilst being crass and blaspheming is applauded. A'udhubillahi min thaalik.

Sex segregation is an absurd Arab practice that has its origins in their unique culture of perversion.

Reer Siil Ilaalis brainwashing idiotic Somalis who for some reason live in Gaaloland

:sheed: :sheed: :sheed:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
An Arab will blow his top if he comes home to find his wife's cousin at his house

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

He's missing the mark.

Simply having a working brain and questioning sheikhs face-to-face, online, and having access to a library will do, which is what I was on well b4 I hit college, in high school ffs.

Might as well have cuck-associated libraries along with higher education.

There's so much access to information, there's no excuse to blindly hold on to dogma except through willfull ignorance, but I digress...

But no, it must have been the guys free-roaming everywhere at my high school like the young blossoming bucks they were that :banderas:distraaaaacted me :diddyass: with their steaming hot young male bods :lawd: in the hallways, and out on the basketball court esp :ehh:wife-beaters clinging to their sweaty non-curves :ahh: their deep voices serenading me I only got to hear thx :rejoice: to free-mixing, by the time the slow chant of :wow:dicks dicks dickkks crescendoed in my brain :whoo:I was losttttt
on apostate highway :whew:with no directions back to faith village :wow1:

:russsmug:
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending