If your wife goes to university, you are a CUCKOLD...Apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Sexual repression = stronger sexual urge
= higher crime rates in males = homoeroticism and outright homosex = unique social & sexual perversions within the society = unrivaled rates of rape & gang rapes = illegitmate children raised by unsuspecting 'fathers'.

It's all rampant within these 'Islamic' societies.

FFS, is it weird I prefer they get laid??

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You can't go two minutes in a place like Egypt without getting groped

And then when you go full blown Saudi you get this

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Is this what you want for us

= higher crime rates in males = homoeroticism and outright homosex = unique social & sexual perversions within the society = unrivaled rates of rape & gang rapes = illegitmate children raised by unsuspecting 'fathers'.

It's all rampant within these 'Islamic' societies.

FFS, is it weird I prefer they get laid??

I completely agree! Not being able to learn normal social interaction with the opposite sex (outside of family) is harmful.

I found the vast majority of men who say creepy things to me in the street were overly repressed muslim dudes. Even if they don't practice, they've blatantly lived their lives in segregation. Some also tend to have a really really messed up view of women.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Salafists are no ambition having, former criminals. Seeing an educated woman makes these people feel inadequate. That is why they are so proud of remembering a bunch of quran verses since that's the only thing they can be proud of

I actually like the fact that somalis are more laxed about free-mixing. Also the earlier generations of Muslims weren't as hardcore as Saudis about segregation.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Lack of free mixing = higher rate of homosexuality

That's why 99.9% of Arab males are homosexuals.

s and their inferiority complex regarding Arabs rearing its ugly head.:pachah1:

Your love of feminism and so-called women's rights is the reason you are poised turn into the AA community soon across much of the western world, except unlike the AA community your women don't believe in ethnic self-preservation and will thus die out in a few generations. :mjlol:

While those "inferior" and "barbaric" Arabs are building inter-generational wealth, have record low divorce rates, have one of the most stable family households, are among the most educated of minorities, and will be a political force to reckon with in a few generations.

And to top it all off you don't even win any brownie points with feminists at all for your supposed love of women's rights and "equality". :pachah1:

Notice how the majority of these neckbeard atheists hating on Arabs are of the Dooro persuasion. :russ:

You can tell these were your cookie-cutter Salafis claiming they were Arabs on the basis of a fictional descent before something traumatic happened to them and caused them to hate Arabs and the religion by extension.

I call it PTDD: Post-traumatic-Dooro-Disorder. :mjlol:

@Bahal Don't lie something similar happened to you and made you into the raging arab-hating atheist you are today:pachah1:

5y4vwg.jpg

VixR

Veritas
We all know of the nature of the Bantu-Araboid relationship, but what do Bantus and specifically the Daroods have to do with each other? Someone enlighten us

:damedamn:

I never felt such humiliated to share the same religion with that dagacas. He's almost as bad as the Canadian salafi who made up the rumour about Xalimos accepting Gala Apples as dowry.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What is his opinion on men going to universities as well though ? A degree is not required for a adequate job and men are more likely to get into a lot of craziness than women too, so..?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Notice how the majority of these neckbeard atheists hating on Arabs are of the Dooro persuasion. :russ:

You can tell these were your cookie-cutter Salafis claiming they were Arabs on the basis of a fictional descent before something traumatic happened to them and caused them to hate Arabs and the religion by extension.

@Bahal Don't lie something similar happened to you and made you into the raging arab-hating atheist you are today:pachah1:

5y4vwg.jpg

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

I don't hate Arabs, I have a lot of Arab friends actually.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You can only laugh at idiots like him.

Women will go to university no matter what and all universities and schools should be mixed genders.

He's just afraid that educated women will see the stupidity he's preaching.

5y4vwg.jpg
:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending