If your wife goes to university, you are a CUCKOLD...Apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaytana :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Seriously though I listened to the lecture further and he said many Muslim women have become apostated due to this issue.

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
These a lack of real scholars within the Ummah, Its true what was said, knowledg will be taken away with the death of the ulma.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I used to like him as well...

The only reason he's probably saying that is because of the free mixing aspect of university.

Apollo

VIP
More educated women = lower fertility rate.

It's a proven thing. That's why religious nuts are against women getting tertiary education. It reduces their cult's population.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wax walan, I guess he never heard of the term educate a girl and you'll educate a nation.
:pacspit:
So trippy hearing the word "cuckold" from a salaf. He's obvs got questionable search history
Indeed it's very suspect.
:lolbron:

So trippy hearing the word "cuckold" from a salaf. He's obvs got questionable search history
Duyooth is translated as "cuckold" in english.

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There are three who will not enter Paradise and Allaah will not even look at them on the Day of Resurrection: one who disobeys his parents, a woman who imitates men, and the duyooth (cuckold, weak man who feels no jealousy over his womenfolk).”

Pretty sure this is where the name "dayuus" comes from in Somali - Somalis been calling each other cucks since day.

Duyooth is translated as "cuckold" in english.

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There are three who will not enter Paradise and Allaah will not even look at them on the Day of Resurrection: one who disobeys his parents, a woman who imitates men, and the duyooth (cuckold, weak man who feels no jealousy over his womenfolk).”

Pretty sure this is where the name "dayuus" comes from in Somali - Somalis been calling each other cucks since day.
z3zrULC
Yooo that's crazy. Somalis been calling each other cucks before 4chan

Also I think the old arabic meaning of the word is different from what it means today

Being a dayuuth is to do with not having that natural protective jealousy men have over their womenfolk i.e. Gheerah. There are many men who have lost their Gheerah and are dangerously close - if not already - dayuuths. They usually don't realise it either:mjpls:

It's not explicit for understandable reasons but a cuck is any man who enjoys watching his girlfriend/wife get f**d by another man. It's grouped as a fetish

Hafez

VIP
It may have been even stranger hearing him say, "Think about it. THINK ABOUT IT!" "Be Rational" "Common Sense" "Logical"
:westbrookwtf::williamswtf::wtf::reallymaury::mindblown::susp:
You're not being rational at the moment... Contemplate on the fella's words, decipher it in it's entirety and let it be embedded into your soul!

It may have been even stranger hearing him say, "Think about it. THINK ABOUT IT!" "Be Rational" "Common Sense" "Logical"
:westbrookwtf::williamswtf::wtf::reallymaury::mindblown::susp:

Its also very ironic because Salafis are always saying not to use common sense when it comes to the deen and to only follow what the scholars have agreed upon on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending