If your partner cheated?

????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi it makes me nervous. One of my first threads on here was about marriage and a shit. I Made one asking people if they know of any marriages in the Somali community that ended because of spouses cheating.

All I got were some dudes having secret second wives.

So far it seems somali women are faithful.

Actually there was one chick a couple months ago that made a thread about her mother. Found out she was cheating and didn’t know to confront her dad. All the users told her to tell her older brothers about the situation. I don’t know if what she said was true but something like they could be a lie. Why come on this forum to talk about a parent that’s cheating?

@Knowles @Blade1 @Reiko @anonymous34 @Xalimo from da block @zeinap83 @sophisticate
Have y’all heard of Somali ladies cheating on their spouses
Tbh somali mothers don't really cheat I've never heard of it and my mum hears alot of stories in the area. It's super rare tbh I guess it's just not in our culture and instilled so much. Our men don't cheat either tbh he just gets another wife.

In this situation I personally might want to forgive but the fact in islam the answer would be stoning since they're married that shows the severity of the issue. I think I'd take time out for a bit and involve family to help make my mind up.
He or she can go get their punish in islam as done by the lady who came to the Prophet s.a.w but need to be checked mentally if they're stable so my partner should go themselves to get forgiven if I married the right person on deen.

Muji

VIP
Jeremy

I asked my dad if he ever cheated with my mum, but in a different context. First year at Uni, I used to have a Pizza delivery job as a part-time job and one night, while delivering pizzas to this brothel, I saw a Somali Imam well known in the community coming out of the brothel. It was dark-lit and I don't know if he saw me or not. The next day, out of the blue, I asked my dad, have you ever cheated with mum? He turned red and with a shocked face said to me, No, did you hear any rumours about me? Then, I told him my encounter with the Imam. He said, men cheating is culturally (though not actively encouraged) acceptable and the cheat might be considered as a bloke's bloke. The same attitude is still rife and prevalent even among young Somali men as you could see those in this forum who want to shag a female as long as she has pulse and breathing. I'm not exaggerating if I say that we have a male culture.

We really do!

I have countless Male relatives who have second wives, it’s a rite of passage for these men.

It’s made worse that most somali men cheat but they are the ones who are controlling and suspicious.

I can’t ignore the fact that most of the women take back the cheat!

Muji

VIP
How insane is it that

If he marries another women = not cheating

If he sleeps with an unmarried woman once= cheating

How does any of this make sense???

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@MuslimManMe and @Aden

I’d rather have a man who cheated once than a man who married another woman and has a whole secret family.

You two are insane.
Wallahi I never knew about this issue until I joined this forum. It’s so crazy everytime I see y’all talk about it.

Dudes really just pop up out of no where with a second wife.

I guess this is only a problem in Muslim communities cause I haven’t heard anything like this happen with non Muslims.

I’mma ask my mom and my neighborhood edos about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts