If You Think About It, Life Is Really Like A Video Game. Here's Why.

In a video game you have to achieve different levels and you obtain different skills while trying to get to the next stage. I use this analogy because life is like this. You try to network with different people of higher status in your professional and personal life. Also, you learn what life really means when you're on this Earth and what may happen in the next.

What is your take on this. I will go more in depth when I get home from work, on my break.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Your right life is like a video game people often get trapped into actual video games is because it tricks your natural need to get better and level up.

So you waste your time levelling up a video game charter instead of your own life.

Levelling up your own life is a bit harder but much more rewarding.

Here is a video on this topic. Slight warning tho the guy is a bit insane

Your right life is like a video game people often get trapped into actual video games is because it tricks your natural need to get better and level up.

So you waste your time levelling up a video game charter instead of your own life.

That thumbnail says everything we need to know about that YouTuber ๐Ÿ’€ defo a schizo poster

Yes thatโ€™s why vidyamaxxing can work as a good cope for ldar. Gaining achievements and climbing multiplayer ranks simulates working real life

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
That thumbnail says everything we need to know about that YouTuber ๐Ÿ’€ defo a schizo poster
He is but its so entertaining how the guy thinks walaal

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
If we're also talking about videogame reviewer i'd like to share one that i consider very balanced, well articulate and sane videogame reviewer.

I'll check it out.

Remember, in life you will gain more knowledge as you progress in life. Same way with obtaining skills each level you go through with a video game. That's why I used the analogy.

I suck at video games and real life
C81CA2A6-1F19-4579-89D8-83F129A72E69.gif

P.S. as long as there's a healthy balance, then I don't see the issue.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts