If you control the port of a region, you own it?

I’m actually not joking kismayo has way too many bantus. Tbh it’s a problem in all south Somalia we seriously need to deport these people how are we calling NFD dhul somali when south Somalia itself isn’t even somali? Make it make sense
Theres more custitic Somalis (Darood) in Kismayo than Bantu. And most of those Bantus are Somalis who’s great grandfathers were born in Somalia. Pretty cruel to just β€œdeport” them.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somalia is a very resource-poor nation, and the only thing that produces noticeable revenues are ports, so if you control the port, you control the only thing that matters in the region

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Theres more custitic Somalis (Darood) in Kismayo than Bantu. And most of those Bantus are Somalis who’s great grandfathers were born in Somalia. Pretty cruel to just β€œdeport” them.
Well it’s a necessity they’re overpopulating and mixing with ethnic Somalis thus diluting our blood. We can leave some and keep them as a minority but there’s just too many probably over 1 million of them in Somalia now. We need to deport atleast 9/10th of them out the country for the sake of national security and for the sake of the greater somali people

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Removed come get this guy :heh:
There is a reason they all have the same accent as Hawiye or speak Af-maay. They were brought to farm on the Shabelle Italo farmland. :idontlike:
I’m actually not joking kismayo has way too many bantus. Tbh it’s a problem in all south Somalia we seriously need to deport these people how are we calling NFD dhul somali when south Somalia itself isn’t even somali? Make it make sense
There is not a special amount they are nowhere near a plurality like Ogaden. I dont know if youve ever even been there or if your trolling, if not what neighborhoods are majority Bantu?

Bajuunis are literally like 10 houses on an Island and your talking about Bajuun Kismayo/NFD like its 1845. This is RKB land know whats up.
DACF14F4-B05D-499B-A0C4-194834F6DB36.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts