If you’re ‘wife’ was voted into congress

If you’re wife was voted in to congress, would you ;

• Cheat recklessly

• Be a supporting husband ( Ahmed Hirsi )

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let’s not lie now. If your husband would be to live off your success, you would never look at him the same way.

It’s ok to accept things are different for men and women sometimes

It ain't solely "my" success. If he was supporting me along the way (like any good husband should), it is OUR success. I get that some men feel intimidated by more successful women, but that's something wrong inside of them that they got to deal with. Your wife making a few more grand than you doesn't make you any less of a man, any less of a husband.

Why would you even be with power greedy female that supports the morally corrupted ideologies such as the LGBTQ?!!

I would divorce her ass so fast the moment she thinks of running for office. I don't care if she wins or not.

wait till she makes millions then divorce her, since your the spouse entitled to half, play their game and play it well,

but i will never ever allow my wife to be in politics, can you imagine hall the men she has to shake hands with and dinner, making deals, flirtations,

Agah, I am an Ogaden red blooded male warya, my wife must not mingle with other men,

if she does, divorce immediately and do not look back, we are not cucks, divorce and walk away , trust me you will thank you yourself in the long run,

let her know you are decisive

As soon as she mentions she's running for office her divorce papers are signed automatically. I ain't going to be a house husband with a cheating wife.

It ain't solely "my" success. If he was supporting me along the way (like any good husband should), it is OUR success. I get that some men feel intimidated by more successful women, but that's something wrong inside of them that they got to deal with. Your wife making a few more grand than you doesn't make you any less of a man, any less of a husband.

politics on average turns good man and woman into bad people,

Teeri's law: Your wife will hoe out if she becomes a politician, its inevitable,

Trending

Latest posts