If you’re ‘wife’ was voted into congress

If you’re wife was voted in to congress, would you ;

• Cheat recklessly

• Be a supporting husband ( Ahmed Hirsi )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mozart

You need people like me
On the assumption that she would earn way more than yourself .

Personally, I’d start cheating within the hour that it’s announced she has won. Leaving the relationship with my ego + dignity still intact .

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would be by her side encouraging her everyday, being a politician is tough, specially if you are black, muslim and a woman. She would need all the support for good mental health. As her husband, I would happily provide that :)

I would be by her side encouraging her everyday, being a politician is tough, specially if you are black, muslim and a woman. She would need all the support for good mental health. As her husband, I would happily provide that :)

How positive would you be if she left you for a Jew? How would you react?

As a person who allegedly smiles a lot- are you secretly a prolific secret killer who has adopted a positive persona to hide the dark truth and the numerous bodies?

No one can ever be that positive in real life he is just fishing for numerous likes.

I think there's an actor named Kirk Cameron who really is like that (at least in public).

I always assumed there was this dark side that he's hiding. I remember thinking that in high school- and I just looked him up and apparently he is into adopting non-whites. His wife is white. Anytime white people are adopting non-whites, I think there is something weird going on.

Abaq

VIP

As a person who allegedly smiles a lot- are you secretly a prolific secret killer who has adopted a positive persona to hide the dark truth and the numerous bodies?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jiron is a school shooter just waiting to happen.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why would you even be with power greedy female that supports the morally corrupted ideologies such as the LGBTQ?!!

I would divorce her ass so fast the moment she thinks of running for office. I don't care if she wins or not.

As a muslim woman it's haram for her to be in politics

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

Hey brother,

If you love your wife and treat her good, Her cheating on you should be the last thing on ur mind :)

btw I’m not a violent person

Trending

Latest posts