If you’re ‘wife’ was voted into congress

If you’re wife was voted in to congress, would you ;

• Cheat recklessly

• Be a supporting husband ( Ahmed Hirsi )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I would be by her side encouraging her everyday, being a politician is tough, specially if you are black, muslim and a woman. She would need all the support for good mental health. As her husband, I would happily provide that :)
Okay will smith.

Somebody insert the pic.

:drakelaugh:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Okay will smith.

Somebody insert the pic.

:drakelaugh:
Skjermbilde 2020-07-17 kl. 15.13.14.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I would be by her side encouraging her everyday, being a politician is tough, specially if you are black, muslim and a woman. She would need all the support for good mental health. As her husband, I would happily provide that :)
If your wife is doing politics there’s serious concern. You shouldn’t be in that situation in the first place

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Ahmed Hirsi was a big time cheater on his wife, he was going arround town with any and every woman and his wife knew. Their marriage was in a bad place probably headed for divorce but what saved it was actually her running for office because they had to project a unified familial image.

Then once she got in she decided to get her revenge. Ahmed Hirsi should not be painted as the victim here he just got outmaneuvered by his wife, and what made it seem worse is that it was done in public with someone that he knew as her yahud employee. I don't agree with anything she did though, two wrongs don't make a right. She embarrassed us in front of the whole world.

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Ahmed Hirsi was a big time cheater on his wife, he was going arround town with any and every woman and his wife knew. Their marriage was in a bad place probably headed for divorce but what saved it was actually her running for office because they had to project a unified familial image.

Then once she got in she decided to get her revenge. Ahmed Hirsi should not be painted as the victim here he just got outmaneuvered by his wife, and what made it seem worse is that it was done in public with someone that he knew as her yahud employee. I don't agree with anything she did though, two wrongs don't make a right. She embarrassed us in front of the whole world.

That’s just to save face loool she cheated on him first. If she knew why would she wait until she gets to Congress , in front of the whole nation, potentially endangering her career, to cheat ?

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
That’s just to save face loool she cheated on him first. If she knew why would she wait until she gets to Congress , in front of the whole nation, potentially endangering her career, to cheat ?

Like I said, I think she stayed with Ahmed because that looked better for her campaign. I never considered that she was cheating all along I assumed everything broke down after she won because I heard while she was running her and Ahmed became overly lovey dovey and he belived they were gonna work things out. But you make a great point, she probably was cheating while he was.

If my husband ran for office, I'd be by his side every step of the way. Supporting him. And I'd expect him to do the same. It's the government, for f*ck's sake.

Mozart

You need people like me
If my husband ran for office, I'd be by his side every step of the way. Supporting him. And I'd expect him to do the same. It's the government, for f*ck's sake.

Let’s not lie now. If your husband would be to live off your success, you would never look at him the same way.

It’s ok to accept things are different for men and women sometimes

Let’s not lie now. If your husband would be to live off your success, you would never look at him the same way.

It’s ok to accept things are different for men and women sometimes
Who said the husband would rely on the wife?
He is still expected to be the breadwinner:obamaswag::obama:

Trending

Latest posts