If u are not wearing dirac for your husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:ulyin:Lying ass nigga.

You were probably beating your dick to milf when your were in middle school. Stop lying to the dudes on here. You was probably beating your dick to the chicks in degressai with all your other Canadian friends.

Your graphic as shit. This same thread you said you were trying to bust nuts on ass cheeks and on faces. You nasty freak :susp:

You been watching .

Wtf is milf? Honestly, I never watched . The screen doesn't turn me on, that's just I feel sxb. I would admit it if I watched and I wouldn't care what people think but just never made me feel horny. I never watch anything sinful anyways.

When it comes to sex. I just want a halal relationship with a freaky high libido wife, inshallah.

Only if it causes harm aa? Naaya beastiality is rape.

Consent would be valid theory if not for the fact that we slaughter animals and abuse them in other ways, and it is thus not credible because no country have abolished such practices, making the actual raison d'etre the dislike of the act itself.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wtf is milf? Honestly, I never watched . The screen doesn't turn me on, that's just I feel sxb. I would admit it if I watched and I wouldn't care what people think but just never made me feel horny. I never watch anything sinful anyways.

I just want a halal relationship with a freaky high libido wife, inshallah.
:ulyin:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
7261B1D2-E9DE-43E7-B8D6-D53FB2802E12.png

:mjpls::mjhaps::rejoice:

Only if it causes harm aa? Naaya beastiality is rape.
Bestiality should only be criminalized if it does objective harm to the animal, and that was case in Denmark prior.

Something being a taboo is not itself an argument for governmental sanctions.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
8000D6A6-1426-4BA9-9516-3D85F3119714.jpeg

This is you every time you are home alone

I'm being 100 with you sxb. Watching the screen doesn't turn me on and I'm religious anyways so I don't watch them. Only sexual thing I watched is Power but it's a famous series and they don't show you any private parts so I wouldn't count that as .

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Steamdevolopment our resident weirdo r.kelly might need your expertise in the court room. He got arrested for sleeping with farm animals. He had a court date next week .

He has been sleeping with goats in Ohio just so he can practice his skills. He wants to be in tip top shape after he finishes his nikah with his 4th wife.

All the wives before left him since he couldn’t support them on his truck driver salary. The third one found out about a rumor of him having HIV and bounced.

@R.Kelly it seems like steam is your only hope.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Do you support beastiality then? People got those fantasies. What about incest hmm? Thats a fetish. Should they just screw culture and what society deems acceptable and have intercourse with their dog? Hmmm? :damedamn:
Lmao incest is not a fetish and I don’t care about what grown ass people do with their private parts

Last edited:
Consent would be valid theory if not for the fact that we slaughter animals and abuse them in other ways, and it is thus not credible because no country have abolished such practices, making the actual raison d'etre the dislike of the act itself.
So do you not believe a countrys law should be built on to some extent, convention and common law?

So do you not believe a countrys law should be built on to some extent, convention and common law?

Civil law can be built on common law, conventions but should follow a rational basis to prevent or encourage certain acts with proportionality principle.

However for penal codes and the actus reus the rational basis must be stricter as it is the greatest sanction that can be imposed by the state and the standard should be objective harm, where there is none the state should leave the matter to individual decision making.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Do you support beastiality then? People got those fantasies. What about incest hmm? Thats a fetish. Should they just screw culture and what society deems acceptable and have intercourse with their dog? Hmmm? :damedamn:

how did you go from whats the difference between AAs and Somalis to this.:lolbron:
at least @Emily had the guts to speak her truth so where is yours.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts