If u are not wearing dirac for your husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U have to wear dirac 24/7 for your husband it's sunnah to please your husband....when u cleaning and cooking with the dirac on ...la xawla what a beauty....when u in the kitchen cutting tomato's when u wearing dirac bismillah..bless u ....wallahi u need to to wear dirac in the house for your husband...ku qabo!

U have to wear dirac 24/7 for your husband it's sunnah to please your husband....when u cleaning and cooking with the dirac on ...la xawla what a beauty....when u in the kitchen cutting tomato's when u wearing dirac bismillah..bless u ....wallahi u need to to wear dirac in the house for your husband...ku qabo!

Hi Adan

How about haddii uu diraca dallac billaash ka soo urayo? What is Sunnah for blokes to wear for their wives @ home?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
9F51FC7A-7A7F-49A2-8986-6A31869AEC5C.jpeg

We wearing Macawis for the wives at home

This shit so usefulf. If your wife need the dick than just 2 seconds and bam dick is already in the vagina.

Hi Adan

How about haddii uu diraca dallac billaash ka soo urayo? What is Sunnah for blokes to wear for their wives @ home?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Actually I prefer her to wear bikini suit indoors.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are you wearing shoes inside your house?
:jaynerd:
At first I was just gonna take the picture with just the macawis but I realized I left my earbuds in the car. So I just walked out with the full macawiss. Took a picture with my dads shoes to add a little energy to the picture.

I really need to buy this nigga some shoes wallahi his shoe game Is garbage. Do you see the shits I’m wearing in the picture.

Those the “ back to the village 12s”

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
At first I was just gonna take the picture with just the macawis but I realized I left my earbuds in the car. So I just walked out with the full macawiss. Took a picture with my dads shoes to add a little energy to the picture.

I really need to buy this nigga some shoes wallahi his shoe game Is garbage. Do you see the shits I’m wearing in the picture.

Those the “ back to the village 12s”
You're wearing shoes in your own house and you blame me for people thinking you're black?
:faysalwtf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
53E7AA9E-CBD3-4F03-AC03-C926D12DFB64.gif
You're wearing shoes in your own house and you blame me for people thinking you're black?
:faysalwtf:
.... the shoes are usually placed close to the door.

I put them on before I’m stepping out......took the pic as I put them on.

Sxb relax and stop reaching this isn’t basketball.

Last edited:
View attachment 51009
We wearing Macawis for the wives at home

This shit so usefulf. If your wife need the dick than just 2 seconds and bam dick is already in the vagina.

Jerome

That’s nice, but I hate wearing macawis because I will feel like wearing a long skirt. When I visited back home, I used to see grown-up guys wearing macawis drinking tea or Fanta in a cafeteria and like a competition amongst them, they slip their hands under the macawis and scratch their genitalia for longer periods like they all had genital warts. Not a good sight Sxb.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

That’s nice, but I hate wearing macawis because I will feel like wearing a long skirt. When I visited back home, I used to see grown-up guys wearing macawis drinking tea or Fanta in a cafeteria and like a competition amongst them, they slip their hands under the macawis and scratch their genitalia for longer periods like they all had genital warts. Not a good sight Sxb.
They are pretty comfy to wear around the house. I wear it randomly around the house.some days it’s just shorts and other days it’s macawis.

Hopefully you didn’t shake anyone’s hand during that time u visited Somalia. I rarely wear macawis In public.if I do it’s either to grab something from my car or to step outside and see what the weather looks like.

mrlog

VIP
Macawiis and a vest relaxing on the porch in the Summer.
Playing Somali music on Bluetooth speaker.
Sipping on shaah bigeys ah
:childplease:

Jerome

Macawis is fucking comfortable, how can you hate it? I wear it to sleep in the summer, wallahi perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending