If u are not wearing dirac for your husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
how do i go about this, if you know anything about somalis you have heard of the love somali men have for their camels. in somali culture camels are not ridden out of love, unlike the Arab world where Lawrence of Arabia took place, its that deep, keep that in mind as we move forward.

now this precious camel doesnt even come first, in the heart of the somali man, instead its the somali women that pridefully occupies that position.

there are a lot of things we would never do with our somali wives, not out of respect for marriage alone, but also seeing them as the future mothers of our children.

men of other cultures do a lot of weird things in marriage to spice things up, a man can never do some things with the woman he truly loves and respects, no matter how sick he is.
now thats just a taste of a somali womens life, there is more but you will have to provide proof of membership.

you come from a culture or even grew up with a western one, and hold the belief that individuality matters more than the community.

being muslims we dont have that luxury, because we hold the opposite sex in high regard, so we always keep each other in check, after all our culture is one as somalis.

i hope i painted a nice picture. my advice to you is - get with it girl you here aint ya.:nahgirl: and miss me with the rest.
Well screw the culture and spice up your love lives. You ain’t herding camel in the west so miss me with that camel crap lol

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I Wore macawis to bed once, woke up in the next morning and it was wrapped around my neck and the sun deflecting off my bare bottom.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Well screw the culture and spice up your love lives. You ain’t herding camel in the west so miss me with that camel crap lol

a single camel is worth a 1000 dollars, and camel herders have them in the hundreds, some somali women go for 50 camels, do the numbers and tell me what does a Ethiopian woman go for now a days, an injera dish or a a kilo of raw cow meat. :chrisfreshhah:

if a couple stick to that which is deemed permissible and decent there is no need to spice up anything up, unless there is a wish to reenact a scene from an x rated movie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
a single camel is worth a 1000 dollars, and camel herders have them in the hundreds, some somali women go for 50 camels, do the numbers and tell me what does a Ethiopian woman go for now a days, an injera dish or a a kilo of raw cow meat. :chrisfreshhah:

if a couple stick to that which is deemed permissible and decent there is no need to spice up anything up, unless there is a wish to reenact a scene from an x rated movie.

I know y’all give dowry to the bride’s family but what
do y’all substitute for camels in the west:mybusiness:

Nomad2054

I know y’all give dowry to the bride’s family but what
do y’all substitute for camels in the west:mybusiness:

as an Ethiopian i expected that you would appreciate fair trade, i think i know who you really are.

i was cool with your old dirac thats why we are at peace now.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
as an Ethiopian i expected that you would appreciate fair trade, i think i know who you really are.

i was cool with your old dirac thats why we are at peace now.

I saw the dig you took at Ethiopian women but I chose to ignore it since I am not dense enough to fall the your deflection. Lol you did not get the type of reaction you were looking for huh?:lolbron:So you know who I am...nice! Would you like a cookie lol

Nomad2054

I saw the dig you took at Ethiopian women but I chose to ignore it since I am not dense enough to fall the your deflection. Lol you did not get the type of reaction you were looking for huh?:lolbron:So you know who I am...nice! Would you like a cookie lol

you got your wits about you, how is that for a compliment. :childplease:

there is no need for cookies i am a savoury kind of guy so how about injera instead.:cosbyhmm:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:ulyin:Lying ass nigga.

You were probably beating your dick to milf when your were in middle school. Stop lying to the dudes on here. You was probably beating your dick to the chicks in degressai with all your other Canadian friends.

Your graphic as shit. This same thread you said you were trying to bust nuts on ass cheeks and on faces. You nasty freak :susp:

You been watching .

Do you support beastiality then? People got those fantasies. What about incest hmm? Thats a fetish. Should they just screw culture and what society deems acceptable and have intercourse with their dog? Hmmm? :damedamn:

Bestiality should only be criminalized if it does objective harm to the animal, and that was case in Denmark prior.

Something being a taboo is not itself an argument for governmental sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending