if the wife refuses to provide you relief how will you react

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It’s more a struggle for young man living in the west I think, in this day and age where women work and are self sufficient. Why do we need such an archaic method of marriage tradition ? In this high sexualised world isn’t it a better incentive to just marry the two love birds without s Financial barrier ? Much easier to date in my opinion, I believe most of this meher stuff is all for show rather than a religious obligation !!
agreed its all about a way to feed the inner superiority complex of somalis, to show prestige and sharaf and also to uphold dhaqan.

theres no incentive in forfeiting mehr because with or without it, parents know and believe their innocent and god fearing kids arent so. they just cashing in for the damaged goods so to speak.

personally i do support a hedonistic lifestyle in somali society as a means to stop this stoneage tradition and see sex as human need nothing more

Becuase their whiney middle aged men who are slowly loosing control of their women, something they desperately crave over women !

External

Muslim men especially Salafi men will soon become free from female oppression with the progress of robotic and doll technology. Saudi Arabia, the land of the Salaf granted one such doll a Saudi citizenship and called her Kheyriyah. They can shag her 24/7, bash her and abuse her, till new laws catch up with them and countries enact Rights for Robots & Dolls.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Perhaps she is going through something - maybe her hormones are imbalanced, maybe she has had past trauma (i.e. sexual abuse). Is this behaviour constant? Or did it come out of nowhere? As a husband, you should support your wife, instead of turning to divorce when things get difficult. Perhaps seek the advice of a Doctor, or therapist to see what is going on.
Your born with a high sex drive unfortunately in Islam you can’t tell since you can’t have sex before marriage, majority of Somali women have poor sex drive becuase it’s been ingrained to them that expressing their sexuality is taboo, no wonder they fear sex becuase of all the fear and pent up immorality attached to such a natural process of procreation. However many modern Xalimos are a wild bunch I would expect low sex drive from a habaar not I hip young female who is sexually frustrated and has been waiting for a husband. Their is definitely an illness attached to not wanting sex. It’s not natural in my opinion the human species would be extinct if women who were non arousable existed. I think he has every right to be angry, especially if you have a high sex drive. Now that’s torture

i was about to mention you lol. say bye bye to eternal, shes about to be swooped under her feet by young stud. about time to make a thread cursing younger men. no?
Wallahi I was pissed to see you put the moves on the infernally hot Eternal. I wanted to challenge you to a duel, but since I lost two out of my last three fights, I don't fancy my chances. I'm in talks with some of the young heavies on this board to deal with you. Money has changed hands and all. Let's just say you're in for a surprise one of these days. We're staking out your home as we speak. Your demise will be announced on SSpot.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
External

Muslim men especially Salafi men will soon become free from female oppression with the progress of robotic and doll technology. Saudi Arabia, the land of the Salaf granted one such doll a Saudi citizenship and called her Kheyriyah. They can shag her 24/7, bash her and abuse her, till new laws catch up with them and countries enact Rights for Robots & Dolls.
Salafi men just need a good dick they sound homosexual to me, they hate women so much it’s as if their jealous of them

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wallahi I was pissed to see you put the moves on the infernally hot Eternal. I wanted to challenge you to a duel, but since I lost two out of my last three fights, I don't fancy my chances. I'm in talks with some of the young heavies on this board to deal with you. Money has changed hands and all. Let's just say you're in for a surprise one of these days. We're staking out your home as we speak. Your demise will be announced on SSpot.
I can have you both in my cherished warm bedroom ;) I do warn you it’s an elephant theme, I’m currently obsessed with elephants don’t ask me why

Your born with a high sex drive unfortunately in Islam you can’t tell since you can’t have sex before marriage, majority of Somali women have poor sex drive becuase it’s been ingrained to them that being sexual woman is taboo, no wonder they fear sex becuase of all the fear and punt up immorality attached to such a natural process of procreation. However many modern Xalimos are a wild bunch I would expect low sex drive from a habaar not I hip young female who is sexually frustrated and has been waiting for a husband. Their is definitely an illness attached to not wanting sex. It’s not natural in my opinion the human species would be extinct if women who were non arousable existed. I think he has every right to be angry, especially if you have a high sex drive. Now that’s torture

Did you read my entire post? I mentioned that women have sexual desires as well and it fluctuates depending on a number of factors. Yes, there are plenty of Muslim women who have high sex drives, and they KNOW about it. However, there are halal ways to go about expressing these natural desires - via marriage. Here is where you are free to express yourself anyway you please, and as a WOMAN, you have the RIGHT in Islam to have your needs/wants/desires met by your husband. However, people tend to mix culture and deen and think that sex is dirty and disgusting--> if you understand Islam properly, then you would know that this is not the case.

As for illness, there are asexual people who don't want to have sex. Are they normal? Who are we to decide that they are ill?

But anyways, getting to the main point, this man needs to have a serious discussion with his wife regarding sex, as it is a VERY important part of marriage. You can't deny each other the right to have sex, unless it's for a valid reason.

I can have you both in my cherished warm bedroom ;) I do warn you it’s an elephant theme, I’m currently obsessed with elephants don’t ask me why
I know why you're obsessed my cupcake. It's because I've got an elephantine one below the belt. It looks like a trunk and swings like one. I doubt poor Mr Padrone can much keep up.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Did you read my entire post? I mentioned that women have sexual desires as well and it fluctuates depending on a number of factors. Yes, there are plenty of Muslim women who have high sex drives, and they KNOW about it. However, there are halal ways to go about expressing these natural desires - via marriage. Here is where you are free to express yourself anyway you please, and as a WOMAN, you have the RIGHT in Islam to have your needs/wants/desires met by your husband. However, people tend to mix culture and deen and think that sex is dirty and disgusting--> if you understand Islam properly, then you would know that this is not the case.

As for illness, there are asexual people who don't want to have sex. Are they normal? Who are we to decide that they are ill?

But anyways, getting to the main point, this man needs to have a serious discussion with his wife regarding sex, as it is a VERY important part of marriage. You can't deny each other the right to have sex, unless it's for a valid reason.
If this is a biological reason and the woman just hates sex then divorce is a respectable thing to do, I would hate for my husband to not be interested in sex it’s almost as if your not good enough. A high sex drive iis not compatible with someone who has a low sexual desire. Conflict will occur

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I know why you're obsessed my cupcake. It's because I've got an elephantine one below the belt. It looks like a trunk and swings like one. I doubt poor Mr Padrone can much keep up.
Haha I just need someone with experience that’s all wouldn’t like a virgin man :/

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
yay she has spoken @Bidaar Wanagsan. i cant fathom sharing my eternal with smelly old man with bidaar but im generous so we will accomodate you in some way. i remember you like ankles. do you think it will be enough for u? because malab and her naaso are off limits. intaas aniga leh.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
yay she has spoken @Bidaar Wanagsan. i cant fathom sharing my eternal with smelly old man with bidaar but im generous so we will accomodate you in some way. i remember you like ankles. do you think it will be enough for u? because malab and her naaso are off limits. intaas aniga leh.
Someone at the front ? And the other at the back ? Just a suggestion ?

Maybe she's not the mood?

Tell her dad and siblings that she won't sleep with you? Are you crazy? What sort maladjusted freak does that?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Maybe she's not the mood?

Tell her dad and siblings that she won't sleep with you? Are you crazy? What sort maladjusted freak does that?
I think that’s a stupid excuse I would never say that to my husband, unless he pissed her off ! Women truly are their worst enemies sometimes this how they drive men away !

I'm a feet guy. So long as I can wrap my lips around her big fat toe, I'm content really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts