if the wife refuses to provide you relief how will you react

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Shaytaan has painted you a picture of evil as good and good as evil, poor you
Haha yeah having sex slaves and embracing The torture and mass killing of noble a Jewish tribe is so angelic, Satan is better than the death cult you embrace

Haha yeah having sex slaves and embracing The torture and mass killing of noble a Jewish tribe is so angelic, Satan is better than the death cult you embrace

As angelic as paedophilia,black magic and mass killings of noble native Americans,blacks,Vietnamese, Iraqis, Afghanis and the list goes on;all done by shaytaan and his minions.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
As angelic as paedophilia,black magic and mass killings of noble native Americans,blacks,Vietnamese, Iraqis, Afghanis and the list goes on;all done by shaytaan and his minions.
Lol I don’t believe in anything idiot !!! I was joking about the occult

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
What rape her ? Leave the poor women alone, you men only think about your own selfish desires. Sex,sex,sex I mean if a woman doesn’t like sex anymore then live with it !!! You married her for love not to only for sex !
arent you the sex freak of sspot

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Wtf is this uff ? They look in pain no way would I be into this shit, prefer normal sex in a bedroom to this weirdness only gaalo white people like this shit !!
i was only answering to how i wud react regardless of the painful pleasures.

missed you baby gurl, welcome back i hope your malab is still for me and only me.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
i was only answering to how i wud react regardless of the painful pleasures.

missed you baby gurl, welcome back i hope your malab is still for me and only me.
Naa I’ve someone long distance plan to marry soon I’m frustrated !!! Curse this dowry makes everything so difficult, why can’t we just bloody do it !!

El padrone

Naa I’ve someone long distance plan to marry soon I’m frustrated !!! Curse this dowry makes everything so difficult, why can’t we just bloody do it !!
wow a xalima foregoing dowry! first for me. maybe your aabo wants him to make it rain lacag.

well i cud help him by defloweting you for him. i understand some guys are repulsed by the sight of blood

Why don’t Salafi men marry Salafi women who are willing to have sex with them anytime as they wish and obey all their commands? Why do they always complain about Muslim women including their wives, real or imagined?

El padrone

wow my first post reply is gone. it wasnt even that nsfw. just girls enjoying a lifestyle. sheesh

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
wow a xalima foregoing dowry! first for me. maybe your aabo wants him to make it rain lacag.

well i cud help him by defloweting you for him. i understand some guys are repulsed by the sight of blood
It’s more a struggle for young man living in the west I think, in this day and age where women work and are self sufficient. Why do we need such an archaic method of marriage tradition ? In this high sexualised world isn’t it a better incentive to just marry the two love birds without s Financial barrier ? Much easier to date in my opinion, I believe most of this meher stuff is all for show rather than a religious obligation !!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why don’t Salafi men marry Salafi women who are willing to have sex with them anytime as they wish and obey all their commands? Why do they always complain about Muslim women including their wives, real or imagined?
Becuase their whiney middle aged men who are slowly loosing control of their women, something they desperately crave over women !

Perhaps she is going through something - maybe her hormones are imbalanced, maybe she has had past trauma (i.e. sexual abuse). Is this behaviour constant? Or did it come out of nowhere? As a husband, you should support your wife, instead of turning to divorce when things get difficult. Perhaps seek the advice of a Doctor, or therapist to see what is going on with your wife.

Another thing that I'm gonna add is that women also have sexual desires, and they need to feel attracted to the man. Maybe it is YOU - maybe you aren't keeping yourself up to her standards, maybe you put on some weight, or your hygiene ain't up to par. I am not trying to be rude, but what I mean is that like men, women are visual, and we need to like what we see, and smell too. Physical attraction goes both ways fella's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts