if the wife refuses to provide you relief how will you react

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
what if she refusing to provide relief maybe because she has mental illness or even worse reason she became feminist, is it best to tell her father and brothers for first offence? how about second offence and third offence? what to do? divorce is when all options is used and if wife is older then divorce is easier but if she is younger good idea to tell her father and brothers and take her to masjid to see sheikh to learn islamic role of the wives if it doesn't work other measure can be used

I will banish her from the bedroom and provide her sleeping space in the garden shed. If she still hasn't piped down and learnt her lesson then beatings will proceed bi'znillah.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What rape her ? Leave the poor women alone, you men only think about your own selfish desires. Sex,sex,sex I mean if a woman doesn’t like sex anymore then live with it !!! You married her for love not to only for sex !

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
I will banish her from the bedroom and provide her sleeping space in the garden shed. If she still hasn't piped down and learnt her lesson then beatings will proceed bi'znillah.

last thing to do before divorce religion not loved anymore, beating softly is nothing compared to disrespecting Islam by disrespecting husband

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol, this dude is clearly not married if wifey aint in the mood you aint gettin shit. Are you gonna divorce her? People like you are not fit for marriage

TekNiKo

VIP
What rape her ? Leave the poor women alone, you men only think about your own selfish desires. Sex,sex,sex I mean if a woman doesn’t like sex anymore then live with it !!! You married her for love not to only for sex !
First time we agree!

last thing to do before divorce religion not loved anymore, beating softly is nothing compared to disrespecting Islam by disrespecting husband

Yes ya akhi this is the way of the salaf brother, we are not like ahlul biddah who will succumb to their wives passive aggression

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes ya akhi this is the way of the salaf brother, we are not like ahlul biddah who will succumb to their wives passive aggression
Beating an animal is haram, you can't even slap a donkey in its face let alone your precious wife

Beating an animal is haram, you can't even slap a donkey in its face let alone your precious wife

If she refuses to fulfil my desires to me she is subhuman ya ikhwaan, like the dust you hit with your shoes when you walk on the ground ya akhii

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If she refuses to fulfil my desires to me she is subhuman ya ikhwaan, like the dust you hit with your shoes when you walk on the ground ya akhii
It actually promotes wife beating in the Quran these people don’t know their religion, only believe because their parents believe

It actually promotes wife beating in the Quran these people don’t know their religion, only believe because their parents believe

If we take everything in the Quran in a literal sense I should be loading an Ak-47 and heading to West Minister station now saxib:francis:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If we take everything in the Quran in a literal sense I should be loading an Ak-47 and heading to West Minister station now saxib:francis:
Your not a true Muslim if you don’t follow it properly, stupid Muslims who wish washy the Quran are secretly ex Muslims. Many Somalis don’t know theirvoen religion lol it's evil haha, more evil than the satanic occult they worship in Hollywood

Your not a true Muslim if you don’t follow it properly, stupid Muslims who wish washy the Quran are secretly ex Muslims. Many Somalis don’t know theirvoen religion lol it's evil haha, more evil than the satanic occult they worship in Hollywood

Shaytaan has painted you a picture of evil as good and good as evil, poor you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts