Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If he's telling the truth, he's just experimental g0os that she has absolutely 0 intention of ever presenting to her parents. While he's wishfully hoping that his parents would accept her and hers him. :mjkkk:

Alas, we know how the story goes :mjhaps:

She'll end up with a Shemesh Stern while he'll reminisce on the love of his youth while glaring at his miskeen wife Fadumo :mjlol:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
If he's telling the truth, he's just experimental g0os that she has absolutely 0 intention of ever presenting to her parents. While he's wishfully hoping that his parents would accept her and hers him. :mjkkk:

Alas, we know how the story goes :mjhaps:

She'll end up with a Shemesh Stern while he'll reminisce on the love of his youth while glaring at his miskeen wife Fadumo :mjlol:
Saxiib, We are really young, second year university to be specific. I don’t think we will marry because I want to marry when I am done with education and have a good job which will be about 33-35. I don’t think we will stay together that long. Her parents, although I did not met them are secular and very progressive. They will gladly welcome me if i marry her.

Hassan mahat

I think I'm gonna draft a story about this during the shutdown that's starting tomorrow
I'm gonna make @Hassan mahat habashi or oromo though, I can't have that type of disgrace on my beoble :silanyosmile:
FYI, if you check the thread I made about how Somali girls are merciless. I was bullied by a Somali girl in HS once and from there I have an anxiety to even talk to them. I will never marry a Somali woman, that is one thing that I am certain of.

FYI, if you check the thread I made about how Somali girls are merciless. I was bullied by a Somali girl in HS once and from there I have an anxiety to even talk to them. I will never marry a Somali woman, that is one thing that I am certain of.

You missing out man. Halimos are mashallah, beautiful and hilarious :lawd:

They're not for the faint hearted though, you'll get swallowed up in the buuq and balayoo, and God forbid you fall onto something like @Basra :mjhaps:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They're not for the faint hearted though, you'll get swallowed up in the buuq and balayoo, and God forbid you fall onto something like @Basra :mjhaps:

Miskeen Fadumo there aint fixing this disaster unless u retire this name huuuno

1605640456677.png

Hassan mahat

Wallahi that is the same observation I made. One more thing, they talk with their friends about you.

Trending

Latest posts