if somalia was a 1st world nation would you be pro immigration?

would you be for it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should first make sure our fertility stays at 6 to ensure that in the long run we don't get replaced.

If you're smart your goal wouldn't be short term. What we need to secure our legacy is a manifest destiny of our own. We should be using our high birth rate as a weapon of conquest in the region. Let's just leave Ethiopians and Eritreans alone and head south.
We are already going to be the majority in Kenya by the end of the century. Why not push our people all the way to Mozambique and Madagascar. Our land area would quadruple and well have retaken the homeland of our brothers who are gone. We would control an area the size of Europe.

We will the untouchable. You want to trade from the Indian ocean to Europe, you can't use the suez canal unless we let you and you can't go around South Africa either. All trade going past Africa will be controlled by us. If Nigeria wants Chinese good they must pass us, if England wants curry from India it must pass us. The only other way is going around the world via the Pacific..

We would be the next superpower. Bigger China or Russia

Why did you repeat the same thing twice?

Malfunction :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lets say people from poor or war torn nations wanted to seek refuge in somalia for a better life, would you be for or against it? i personally would be for it i believe everyone deserves the best opportunities life has to offer

Well it depends if they are bantu, cushite, or white,

Apollo

VIP
I personally don't care if I share the same ethnicity with Somalia. Still see them to be as foreign to me as a Oromo from Dire Dawa.

Trololol, you speak the same language as them while Oromos speak a completely different language.

Somaliland didn't even exist as a concept until the British showed up. It's a white man's creation.

A big portion of Oromos in Dire Dawa are recent migrants (within the past century) from further West in Oromia. They are not even native to that region.

Sol

?
Only for those who are educated, we are too small of a nation and are surrounded by countries with 2-4 times our population. We would be out bred within 2 generations if we had no restrictions on immigration. If we want to help others we should go to their country and provide aid, heck even participate in the neocolonialism tactics that the Chinese are using right now.

I would grant unconditional citizenship to millions of Africans. I'd also shoot xenophobic nationalist types between the two eyes. I believe in a muscular progressiveism. Let a thousand tongues and shades of color flourish across Somalia.

I would grant unconditional citizenship to millions of Africans. I'd also shoot xenophobic nationalist types between the two eyes. I believe in a muscular progressiveism. Let a thousand tongues and shades of color flourish across Somalia.

Lmao that means you gotta shoot 95 percent of somalis between their eyes.

That's gonna take you quite a while, unless you let your bantu friends help you.

:browtf:.

Good luck with that bantus can't even hold a gun properly (AMISOM) , they'll probably shoot their nose even flatter.

:mjlol::damn:

Lmao that means you gotta shoot 95 percent of somalis between their eyes.

That's gonna take you quite a while, unless you let your bantu friends help you.

:browtf:.

Good luck with that bantus can't even hold a gun properly (AMISOM) , they'll probably shoot their nose even flatter.

:mjlol::damn:

That sounds about right. I personally believe that 95% Somalis are untermenschen. Too dumb, too tribal and xenophobic, lazy and short sighted not to mention violent and unpredictable. It's better to have a small and high quality population than a larger one full of trash, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts