if somalia was a 1st world nation would you be pro immigration?

would you be for it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

southside

Hiiraan
lets say people from poor or war torn nations wanted to seek refuge in somalia for a better life, would you be for or against it? i personally would be for it i believe everyone deserves the best opportunities life has to offer

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I would be for controlled immigration from countries sending their best, anything other than that

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Why do you think we are not like Ethiopia with a million different groups,
we are an ethno state.:trumpsmirk:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
War ninyohow I would add all these immigrants to my reer. Midakale its unlikely I believe this word is balanced, let me explain. Somalis we have great system and are entrepreneurial race we don't fear gaallo or anyone and have history. Now to keep world balanced largely Somali males waa caato iyo bidaar , gaajo country iyo poor wa lakin again waa largely tall and have nice melinated skin very healthy sxb iyo then there part who have inherited the Nilote schlong, qoorodheer sida anigo oo kale. Iyo great timo Afro ah plus much testosterone. Markaa I do not think waa fair if we also had 1st world country..

Imagine Cadaans and others coming to my country anigoo ah nin gus dheer I could have my way with any immigrant female and would make qooroyari Asians and Cadaans feel like rats. World is balanced sxb waxaas can not be accepted thats why world is balanced.

Let me explain again how I see it

Now for the Bantu waa different great physique, very fast , very healthy iyo much strength with great timo adag iyo hairline but many Bantus waa not tall waa half half especially West Africans wa lakin Bantu have been blessed with muscular physique iyo since they are Afrikaan also most Testosterone on EARTH this is proven by SCIENCE of course this also comes with a price. You see ilmo Bantu waa no history. History of slavery. Waa la adoonsan jirey. No one respect them on Earth. Iyaguna waa gusdheer, they are mistreated many countries.

Also unlike Somalis they have many countries many xaar and some well off. Imagine again a world where Bantu have 1st world country. That would be not fair would it to mister small gus Asian iyo Neandherthal Cadaan.

Let me summarise it for Cadaan race iyo Asian

You see cadaanka Yurubka they have great history conquering the world enslaving Bantu. Wa lakin waa diin la'aan everything comes with price mostly they sold world for hereafter. Unlike Somali and Bantu who are normally people of great faith. Cadaan IQ is great but not as great as Asian iyo they are part part part yacni some big some caato some muscular middle size gus to gusyare. Jileec hair like that of a feminine kelb

Honestly akhi do you see where I am going with this. The Asian man having longer history than Cadaan and higher IQ . Now of course because of this they are cursed with ch*nk eyes sxb and jileec hair sida kelb, Imagine these people with highest IQ also having great manly features like Africans iyo qooro dheer. The world would be unbalanced.

Hopefully waad ka faidaystay cilmigeyga

CaliTedesse

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wallahi sxb i agree with you except for the bantu part aniga waa bah Madowweyn akhi a slavery past wont hold Madowweyn back Madowwayne is free today
It's all about balance yaa Akhi that's what I meant you see the past is past and is what also puts them in the predicament they are today and how world regards them. That's what I mean yaa akhi, but waa dad GOB Ah!

lets say people from poor or war torn nations wanted to seek refuge in somalia for a better life, would you be for or against it? i personally would be for it i believe everyone deserves the best opportunities life has to offer
No. If we can make the greatest shithole in history a first world country, anyone can.
If there was a famine in Ethiopia or Kenya, we could give humanitarian aid by providing aid food. However there is no reason to import a large amount of foreigners who have absolutely no interest in leaving. They'll be a detriment to our people.

If something like the Uyghur genocide or forced migration of Rohingyas was going on then we can temporarily build a camp for these people in the country for the goal of moving them back to their homeland. Using the UN as a tool to do so. We'll be the good guys for saving people from a genocide.

If I was the leader of a prosperous and united Somalia, I will take in as many refugees as possible and prioritise African refugees. I will settle them the intolerant and racist regions beginning from Central Somalia all the way to Puntland and Somaliland. Today, the attitudes of the people in these places are like the white people in the South in America in the 1930's and they need to be exposed to their "other" African brothers and sisters and turn them into a tolerant, vibrant, multicultural and inclusive societies. A place where the marriages of @VixR and Mamadou or @Crow and Patrique will be collectively celebrated.

Hail to the Leader.

VixR

Veritas
If I was the leader of a prosperous and united Somalia, I will take in as many refugees as possible and prioritise African refugees. I will settle them the intolerant and racist regions beginning from Central Somalia all the way to Puntland and Somaliland. Today, the attitudes of the people in these places are like the white people in the South in America in the 1930's and they need to be exposed to their "other" African brothers and sisters and turn them into a tolerant, vibrant, multicultural and inclusive societies. A place where the marriages of @VixR and Mamadou or @Crow and Patrique will be collectively celebrated.

Hail to the Leader.
Why do you always weave me into your comments. You’re becoming another r.kelly. I’m not interested in anything to do with Muslims or Muslim marriages, that includes Mamadou and meher, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.