if somalia was a 1st world nation would you be pro immigration?

would you be for it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tukraq

The four charts that show Australia is a better society than America.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/the...ter-society-than-america-20161123-gsve5w.html

@Jaydaan

When you become the president of "Greater" Somalia, I promise you that I will never set foot in your prosperous country, but pick me for the ambassador of "Greater" Somalia to Australia.

Guys, sometimes you think like children. Wake-up and the smell the coffee.

We not gonna have any relationship with you kangaroo shaggers. Stick to surfing. Once my military is strong enough it will be the first continent im gonna take over

No never. Immigration as in people who can do work locals cant yes. But people who want to work normal jobs nope that should go to locals.

We not gonna have any relationship with you kangaroo shaggers. Stick to surfing. Once my military is strong enough it will be the first continent im gonna take over

@Jaydaan

A typical mooryaan, you are already thinking about invading others? Who else will you invade? The question here should've been, how can we feed children, send them to school and create an environment conducive to their transformation into a productive and peaceful adults.

Fool's dream.

No, if I had power I would make sure every Somali's belly is full and they have shelter before even considering immigration.

The somali gaal will be put into rehabilitation camps and made to think about their choices, if they resist and continue their disobedient and immoral ways they will face trial for execution.

The only immigration I'll allow is skilled individuals that can benefit the economy, but they would have to take entry exams such as somali language and history.

Miscengation will be illegal as we are limited, mixing with an influx of foreigners can be a threat to our identity and sovereignty.

Only a few thousands immigrants. Somalia must always be a homogenous country with one ethnicity, language and relegion. We are only 15 miilion somalis and our neighbours Ethiopia 100 million and Kenya 50 million. All of you who are for open borders are stupid as f*ck. You are willingly agreeing on Somalis to be a minority in their own country.... I guess the 68 IQ rumors are true after all.
Somalia somali baa leh!!!!!
All of you must listen to this.
We should first make sure our fertility stays at 6 to ensure that in the long run we don't get replaced.

If you're smart your goal wouldn't be short term. What we need to secure our legacy is a manifest destiny of our own. We should be using our high birth rate as a weapon of conquest in the region. Let's just leave Ethiopians and Eritreans alone and head south.
We are already going to be the majority in Kenya by the end of the century. Why not push our people all the way to Mozambique and Madagascar. Our land area would quadruple and well have retaken the homeland of our brothers who are gone. We would control an area the size of Europe.

We will the untouchable. You want to trade from the Indian ocean to Europe, you can't use the suez canal unless we let you and you can't go around South Africa either. All trade going past Africa will be controlled by us. If Nigeria wants Chinese good they must pass us, if England wants curry from India it must pass us. The only other way is going around the world via the Pacific..

We would be the next superpower. Bigger China or Russia

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
A first world GDP per capita of $40,000 would mean a total of 400 - 600 billion.

However if we had an additional 10 million immigrants we could join the trillion dollar club.

Not all immigration is bad and it would make us look bad to block immigration after the world took us in when we were seeking asylum.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A first world GDP per capita of $40,000 would mean a total of 400 - 600 billion.

However if we had an additional 10 million immigrants we could join the trillion dollar club.

Not all immigration is bad and it would make us look bad to block immigration after the world took us in when we were seeking asylum.
Somalis were let in to the west so they could adopt western values and then to be sent back to stab Somalia in the back. So fat that plan is progressing but we havent seen it at its peak just yet

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somalis were let in to the west so they could adopt western values and then to be sent back to stab Somalia in the back. So fat that plan is progressing but we havent seen it at its peak just yet

What do you expect them to create ethnic enclaves in the west where immigrants aren't affected by their ways?

That's just the price we paid to live and work there but if you think that was the main reason they let us in then I'm afraid to have to tell you that it won't work.

How many immigrants from poorer countries have moved back home?

Pakistanis and Indians moved to the UK in 60s from Africa and very few have moved back.

Those Somalis in the west are more less lost to us.

Anyone from the diaspora that plans to come home to influence the culture here would need to abide by the populist ideologies at home.

They'll be less effective than what access to the internet and western media would have over the long term.

Only a few thousands immigrants. Somalia must always be a homogenous country with one ethnicity, language and relegion. We are only 15 miilion somalis and our neighbours Ethiopia 100 million and Kenya 50 million. All of you who are for open borders are stupid as f*ck. You are willingly agreeing on Somalis to be a minority in their own country.... I guess the 68 IQ rumors are true after all.
Somalia somali baa leh!!!!!
All of you must listen to this.
We should first make sure our fertility stays at 6 to ensure that in the long run we don't get replaced.

If you're smart your goal wouldn't be short term. What we need to secure our legacy is a manifest destiny of our own. We should be using our high birth rate as a weapon of conquest in the region. Let's just leave Ethiopians and Eritreans alone and head south.
We are already going to be the majority in Kenya by the end of the century. Why not push our people all the way to Mozambique and Madagascar. Our land area would quadruple and well have retaken the homeland of our brothers who are gone. We would control an area the size of Europe.

We will the untouchable. You want to trade from the Indian ocean to Europe, you can't use the suez canal unless we let you and you can't go around South Africa either. All trade going past Africa will be controlled by us. If Nigeria wants Chinese good they must pass us, if England wants curry from India it must pass us. The only other way is going around the world via the Pacific..

We would be the next superpower. Bigger China or Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.