If Somalia becomes a super power in the future ?

Somalis never cease to amaze me with their delusional wishful thinkings. I am from Somali galbeed by the way, both my dad and his dad were involved in armed struggles against Ethiopia there. We are not being colonized by Ethiopia alone, it's the entire west. They would never allow Ethiopia to break apart. The things Abiye Ahmed did to the Tigray people was ruthless, they knew that, and they still forced a surrender and kept the country together.

Ethiopia is unlikely to see another civil war as bad as that one because neither the Amhara nor the Oromo were never as armed and Trained as the Tigray. These two latter groups are not strong enough to cause a full blown civil war that drags on forever with the government. They are ragtag militias. If Ethiopia was going to disintegrate, it would happen with the Tigray war.

ONLF is not and was never strong enough. They were armed with AK47s, while the Ehiopian government had drones, Tanks and fighter jets.

Lastly, the only way we are taking our lands back is if all the Somali clans unite, and the west stays Neutral and doesn't support Ethiopia. The likelihood of both of these things happening at the same time is incredibly small.
You are naive then. Ethiopia isn't getting better at all and those militia groups you think are weak are getting more and more popular.

You don't understand, sure no single group is going to be as strong as Tigray but a full blown civil war will see multiple factions rise and with Abiy's military being split up too. How do you think the civil war in Somalia was so devastating despite the SNA being more powerful than all the other clan militias?

Last edited:
You are naive then. Ethiopia isn't getting better at all and those militia groups you think are weak are getting more and more popular.

You don't understand, sure no single group is going to be as strong as Tigray but a full blown civil war will see multiple factions rise and with Abiy's military being split up too. How do you think the civil war in Somalia was so devastating despite the SNA being more powerful than all the other clan militias?
Do you hear yourself? No one would love seeing Ethiopia disintegrate than me but we have to be realistic. Let's say a civil war does happen in Ethiopia, tell me you would solve this small matter of uniting Somali clans? The same Somali clans who see everything through clan. We have no chance unless things change our people somehow gain 30 IQ points overnight.

Do you hear yourself? No one would love seeing Ethiopia disintegrate than me but we have to be realistic. Let's say a civil war does happen in Ethiopia, tell me you would solve this small matter of uniting Somali clans? The same Somali clans who see everything through clan. We have no chance unless things change our people somehow gain 30 IQ points overnight.
We don't need to unite the Somali clans when Ethiopia goes to civil war. Like I said, Ethiopia will destroy itself and some clans like OGs will take advantage of that. Why do you think Somalis have to be absolutely united when Ethiopia will no longer be a united entity itself?

We don't need to unite the Somali clans when Ethiopia goes to civil war. Like I said, Ethiopia will destroy itself and some clans like OGs will take advantage of that. Why do you think Somalis have to be absolutely united when Ethiopia will no longer be a united entity itself?
Can I ask how old you're?
The reason why Somali clans must be united is if they aren't, they'll be backstabbing each other. If I am not mistaken, the reason why the OG clan stopped fighting in the first place was to due with other Somali clans selling them like animals and collaborating with the enemy against them for decades. These same clans exist, and they'll do commit these treasonous acts again.

There's no way you believe one Somali clan can hold off the horde?

Can I ask how old you're?
The reason why Somali clans must be united is if they aren't, they'll be backstabbing each other. If I am not mistaken, the reason why the OG clan stopped fighting in the first place was to due with other Somali clans selling them like animals and collaborating with the enemy against them for decades. These same clans exist, and they'll do commit these treasonous acts again.

There's no way you believe one Somali clan can hold off the horde?
Somali clans have been backstabbing each other for thousands of years. By your logic we should have been rolled over by the hordes ages ago. The only reason Oromos and Afars are a problem for us now is because they get state support. Once that state collapses, they are on their own.

Somali clans have been backstabbing each other for thousands of years. By your logic we should have been rolled over by the hordes ages ago. The only reason Oromos and Afars are a problem for us now is because they get state support. Once that state collapses, they are on their own.
We have been rolled over though lmao! You're missing a land in western somalia and nfd who together make up like 80 of Somalia proper, you are occupied in Somalia itself and you still think you are some big shot brave Somali?:ftw9nwa:

Can you imagine how humiliating it is for your archenemy for 100s of years to come all the way from the deepends of xabashiland and have its soldiers stationed in xamar, kismayo, dhusamareeb, beledwayne, baydhabo, dolow and garbaharay? Stop the fake boasting, we've been humiliated long ago and we won't get out of that humiliation without dropping the stupid qabiil 100% and moving like Somalis.

We have been rolled over though lmao! You're missing a land in western somalia and nfd who together make up like 80 of Somalia proper, you are occupied in Somalia itself and you still think you are some big shot brave Somali?:ftw9nwa:

Can you imagine how humiliating it is for your archenemy for 100s of years to come all the way from the deepends of xabashiland and have its soldiers stationed in xamar, kismayo, dhusamareeb, beledwayne, baydhabo, dolow and garbaharay? Stop the fake boasting, we've been humiliated long ago and we won't get out of that humiliation without dropping the stupid qabiil 100% and moving like Somalis.
Lol you are giving Ethiopians and Kenyans way too much credit. It was the British who handed them those lands, they never conquered it.

Like I said, if HSM manages to do this right, those soldiers won't have any reason to stick around, especially given their time limit of staying.

Lol you are giving Ethiopians and Kenyans way too much credit. It was the British who handed them those lands, they never conquered it.

Like I said, if HSM manages to do this right, those soldiers won't have any reason to stick around, especially given their time limit of staying.
Well those British are still keeping them alive and strong, so what's your plan in dealing with them? I made this point earlier but you glossed over it. You wouldn't just be fighting Ethiopians(all 120 million of them), which itself is no easy task, but you would also have to defeat the British and UK because they are guaranteed to support Ethiopia with money, weapons and intelligence over us, so again what's your plan there? This is why I mentioned the need for a superpower to give us unconditional support like weapons, training, lobbying on our behalf at the UN etc..

Well those British are still keeping them alive and strong, so what's your plan in dealing with them? I made this point earlier but you glossed over it. You wouldn't just be fighting Ethiopians(all 120 million of them), which itself is no easy task, but you would also have to defeat the British and UK because they are guaranteed to support Ethiopia with money, weapons and intelligence over us, so again what's your plan there? This is why I mentioned the need for a superpower to give us unconditional support like weapons, training, lobbying on our behalf at the UN etc..
"Guranteed to support Ethiopia". Did you forget about the part about the west focusing its attention at Ukraine and Israel? And once China invades Taiwan there will be even less attention to the Horn. Trust me, Ethiopia is a low priority compared to those other countries.