If Somalia becomes a super power in the future ?

What do you guys think ? Should we retake our historical land of Bale and hararghe
This land was lost just 400-500 years ago due to Oromo migrations
:dabcasar:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We'd have to trade half of jubaland in exchange since those areas were gaal madow until the late 1800's

We had our chance if only we had a cruel somali king in the medieval ages maybe the whole horn could have been ours.

Anyways when Somalia becomes stable in the future we need to deport all the Bantus back to their original homelands of Tanzania except for the Bravanese and Bajuni peoples who are the only native Bantus in Somalia. We need to give them reparations for the harsh treatment they faced and ensure a safe passage to their homes.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They weren't lol. Bantu were recent migrants or brought over as slaves
Warra Darya Oromos were living in Koonfur Galbeed & Gedo until migrating Daroods expelled them. They were who I was referring to as gaal madow.

Warra Darya Oromos were living in Koonfur Galbeed & Gedo until migrating Daroods expelled them. They were who I was referring to as gaal madow.
Oromo all originate from Kenya around lake turkana. Somalis were living in galbeed for a long time

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
No, it is over for Somalis who will do not unite or become great powers they will remain an ordinary African country

Typical delusional Somalis. You're more likely to lose Abudwaq, and Beledwayne than gain even the Somali inhabited lands of Ethiopia, let alone Hararaghe.

Typical delusional Somalis. You're more likely to lose Abudwaq, and Beledwayne than gain even the Somali inhabited lands of Ethiopia, let alone Hararaghe.
"Lose Abudwaq and Beledwayne" kulaha. If you believe Somalis to be so weak then we would have lost our lands a long time ago. Luckily, we don't have to do anything as Ethiopians are going to destroy themselves.

"Lose Abudwaq and Beledwayne" kulaha. If you believe Somalis to be so weak then we would have lost our lands a long time ago. Luckily, we don't have to do anything as Ethiopians are going to destroy themselves.
I think that's what you and I would like to see happen, but there's clearly been a shift in power in the last 30 years. Ethiopia has its soldiers stationed in every corner in Somalia, well everywhere below Gaalkacayo. Don't tell yourself lies, accept the truth. Unless things change drastically, we are more likely to lose more lands, and possibly even a port city to Ethiopia than us gaining Hararaghe.

I think that's what you and I would like to see happen, but there's clearly been a shift in power in the last 30 years. Ethiopia has its soldiers stationed in every corner in Somalia, well everywhere below Gaalkacayo. Don't tell yourself lies, accept the truth. Unless things change drastically, we are more likely to lose more lands, and possibly even a port city to Ethiopia than us gaining Hararaghe.
Look at the state of Ethiopia and tell me if they are actually going to hold out for the next decade or two. Their recent war in Tigray has killed nearly as many people as the Somali civil war which is insane and nothing has been done to reconcile the groups that fought each other. Fano is getting more and more confident and that idiot Abiy is now threatening war with Eritrea which can only end badly. Furthermore, once HSM has finally eliminated Al Shabaab, Ethiopia has no reason to keep troops around (hell, they might need them for their next inevitable civil war).

Ethiopia has no future and is kept on life support by the west.

Look at the state of Ethiopia and tell me if they are actually going to hold out for the next decade or two. Their recent war in Tigray has killed nearly as many people as the Somali civil war which is insane and nothing has been done to reconcile the groups that fought each other. Fano is getting more and more confident and that idiot Abiy is now threatening war with Eritrea which can only end badly. Furthermore, once HSM has finally eliminated Al Shabaab, Ethiopia has no reason to keep troops around (hell, they might need them for their next inevitable civil war).

All the while Ethiopia was engaged in bloody civil war, thousands of its troops were in Somalia. They are now lusting after a port city. They have the backing of the west, and the west will do anything to keep it together. If the Tigray war didn't balkanize Ethiopia, it's unlikely to fragment and break apart.

Besides, let's say it did break apart. We Somalis do not even have any plan, and we aren't remotely ready to bounce on that opportunity. We are not united, we are not armed, we don't have any strong superpower backing us. The only way to get those lands back would be through a strong Somalia, led by a strong nationalist president who trains, supplies and lobbies for the liberation of those lands.

I don't get how you can dream about such things when Somalia proper currently relies on 10 different African countries to hold off AS invasions.

Stop dreaming!

All the while Ethiopia was engaged in bloody civil war, thousands of its troops were in Somalia. They are now lusting after a port city. They have the backing of the west, and the west will do anything to keep it together. If the Tigray war didn't balkanize Ethiopia, it's unlikely to fragment and break apart.

Besides, let's say it did break apart. We Somalis do not even have any plan, and we aren't remotely ready to bounce on that opportunity. We are not united, we are not armed, we don't have any strong superpower backing us. The only way to get those lands back would be through a strong Somalia, led by a strong nationalist president who trains, supplies and lobbies for the liberation of those lands.

I don't get how you can dream about such things when Somalia proper currently relies on 10 different African countries to hold off AS invasions.

Stop dreaming!
Lol you are wrong on multiple accounts. First off, Somaliland's ports holds little strategic value for Ethiopia, they want a direct red sea port and so Eritrea is their best bet. Second, most of Ethiopia's troops are in the south anyways, not near the red sea and third when Ethiopia *does* goes into civil war, it would not make sense for their troops to go take a random port, they would go into their country and fight whatever side they need too.

The Tigray War is just the beginning, but soon there will be an event that will break the camel's back. A full blown ethnic war that involves all parties that will break the country apart. The west is busy with Ukraine and Palestine and will pay little attention to Ethiopia when they go into civil war.

As for Somalis, the ONLF very much exists and can take lands when the Ethiopian government breaks down. Not to mention whatever else clan militia that are willing to join and defend the DDS and expand. You also must be living under a rock since the arms embargo has been lifted and Somalia finally has the ability to fight on its own. When Al Shabaab is gone Somalia can then turn its attention to Ethiopia.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

They were a walking corpse from the beginning they came into existence they were cursed to have the same fate as Yugoslavia and now the cracks are showing.

Lol you are wrong on multiple accounts. First off, Somaliland's ports holds little strategic value for Ethiopia, they want a direct red sea port and so Eritrea is their best bet. Second, most of Ethiopia's troops are in the south anyways, not near the red sea and third when Ethiopia *does* goes into civil war, it would not make sense for their troops to go take a random port, they would go into their country and fight whatever side they need too.

The Tigray War is just the beginning, but soon there will be an event that will break the camel's back. A full blown ethnic war that involves all parties that will break the country apart. The west is busy with Ukraine and Palestine and will pay little attention to Ethiopia when they go into civil war.

As for Somalis, the ONLF very much exists and can take lands when the Ethiopian government breaks down. Not to mention whatever else clan militia that are willing to join and defend the DDS and expand. You also must be living under a rock since the arms embargo has been lifted and Somalia finally has the ability to fight on its own. When Al Shabaab is gone Somalia can then turn its attention to Ethiopia.
Somalis never cease to amaze me with their delusional wishful thinkings. I am from Somali galbeed by the way, both my dad and his dad were involved in armed struggles against Ethiopia there. We are not being colonized by Ethiopia alone, it's the entire west. They would never allow Ethiopia to break apart. The things Abiye Ahmed did to the Tigray people was ruthless, they knew that, and they still forced a surrender and kept the country together.

Ethiopia is unlikely to see another civil war as bad as that one because neither the Amhara nor the Oromo were never as armed and Trained as the Tigray. These two latter groups are not strong enough to cause a full blown civil war that drags on forever with the government. They are ragtag militias. If Ethiopia was going to disintegrate, it would happen with the Tigray war.

ONLF is not and was never strong enough. They were armed with AK47s, while the Ehiopian government had drones, Tanks and fighter jets.

Lastly, the only way we are taking our lands back is if all the Somali clans unite, and the west stays Neutral and doesn't support Ethiopia. The likelihood of both of these things happening at the same time is incredibly small.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Somalis never cease to amaze me with their delusional wishful thinkings. I am from Somali galbeed by the way, both my dad and his dad were involved in armed struggles against Ethiopia there. We are not being colonized by Ethiopia alone, it's the entire west. They would never allow Ethiopia to break apart. The things Abiye Ahmed did to the Tigray people was ruthless, they knew that, and they still forced a surrender and kept the country together.

Ethiopia is unlikely to see another civil war as bad as that one because neither the Amhara nor the Oromo were never as armed and Trained as the Tigray. These two latter groups are not strong enough to cause a full blown civil war that drags on forever with the government. They are ragtag militias. If Ethiopia was going to disintegrate, it would happen with the Tigray war.

ONLF is not and was never strong enough. They were armed with AK47s, while the Ehiopian government had drones, Tanks and fighter jets.

Lastly, the only way we are taking our lands back is if all the Somali clans unite, and the west stays Neutral and doesn't support Ethiopia. The likelihood of both of these things happening at the same time is incredibly small.
When I enter here, I think that I am in a parallel world. I do not know how these people think. They do not want to accept reality, and that because of their tribalism, they destroyed their present and future.

When I enter here, I think that I am in a parallel world. I do not know how these people think. They do not want to accept reality, and that because of their tribalism, they destroyed their present and future.
They are very imaginative, that's for sure. At this rate, we'll be lucky if we keep our borders in tact in the next 40 years.

Trending