If Ogaden joined Somalia, would it be divided into federal states?

marehan, borana, and the locals will rule, how about that?

how are you fake Oromo who is in reality an assimilated Ahmaar pretending to be oromo?

are you still sending messages to somalis on somnet begging for money?

why is Ogadeniya any of your business, what gives a Oromo slave a permission to speak of somali lands? go and stick to your region and free your self from the fake oromo bastard abiy who is really a ahmaar liek you

HOW ABOUT OROMO GIVES BACK THE LANDS OWNED BY MAREHAN

also give back the Marehans who have been assimilated by force into Oromo, you have stolen their lands in Hararge region, stole and forcely Married off Marehan females and forced them to speak your language

dont throw a rock when you live in a glass house, Ogadeniya will be a free country insha Allah and they will never join the failed white men made a project

somalis used to support TPLF and mengustu against Ogaden/Absame so why should Ogadeniya care about a ?

a failed state is one to bee avoided, and if somalia wants to join Ogadeniya then the capital must be moved to jigjiga or Godey and the president and PM should be Ogaden and Jidwaq form the next 200 years

i lov how you think you can dish out somali lands like Ogadeniya as if you an oromo has any power or clout,

Galla , dont forget Jidwaq and Ogaden kings over the centuries saved your oromo eastern block after they gave you islam, heck it was them that gave you the name galla

get off our nuts and focus on your oromo assimiliated by ahmaar lands

probably?. a ciise state. an ogaden state. a marehan state?

what marehan state? kkkkkkk, your one funny qooto ahmaar asmiliated oromo

marehan do not even have a single MP or a minister or a single village, so how will they get their own state?

actually give back hararge oromia region to them for they have more rights to that land as you stole it from them and karanley and assimilated them when they were stupid enough to do a referendum in 2004 when they decided to join oromia after running away from Ogaden domination

they jumpt from the fryer to the fire thinking joining babile to oromia will help them kkkk

give them back babile

so you used to send us messages on somnet begging for money, how many have you sent lately to innocent people trying to scam them warya?

you have cuqdad for OG i know your one of them assimilated somalis from dira daba, you have a lot of cuqdad, but i know you a lot more than you think

how are you fake Oromo who is in reality an assimilated Ahmaar pretending to be oromo?

are you still sending messages to somalis on somnet begging for money?

why is Ogadeniya any of your business, what gives a Oromo slave a permission to speak of somali lands? go and stick to your region and free your self from the fake oromo bastard abiy who is really a ahmaar liek you

HOW ABOUT OROMO GIVES BACK THE LANDS OWNED BY MAREHAN

also give back the Marehans who have been assimilated by force into Oromo, you have stolen their lands in Hararge region, stole and forcely Married off Marehan females and forced them to speak your language

dont throw a rock when you live in a glass house, Ogadeniya will be a free country insha Allah and they will never join the failed white men made a project

somalis used to support TPLF and mengustu against Ogaden/Absame so why should Ogadeniya care about a ?

a failed state is one to bee avoided, and if somalia wants to join Ogadeniya then the capital must be moved to jigjiga or Godey and the president and PM should be Ogaden and Jidwaq form the next 200 years

i lov how you think you can dish out somali lands like Ogadeniya as if you an oromo has any power or clout,

Galla , dont forget Jidwaq and Ogaden kings over the centuries saved your oromo eastern block after they gave you islam, heck it was them that gave you the name galla

get off our nuts and focus on your oromo assimiliated by ahmaar lands
Marexaan are newcomers in negeyle borana we’re always there

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It will never happen.
Hypothetically if it happens Ogadenia would probably be it's own federal state but it's likely that Ogadeens from Somalia would try to push for a union with Jubbaland which would cause the uproar of other clans who would oppose a gigantic Ogaden state.
If Ethiopia collapses I think Ogadenia would probably try to be independent
Y’all don’t want us to be great. Haters.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I’m not joking. Ciise mudulood where 60% of the city in the 70s but many learnt Oromo and became oromos and now oromos claim it as Udejeens.
Now u wanna claim oromo after u claim galjaceel and Dagodiye ilmo saraansaro gardheere samaale… dameerki 🐎 ku qaatey kuma dhigo