If Ogaden joined Somalia, would it be divided into federal states?

It will never happen.
Hypothetically if it happens Ogadenia would probably be it's own federal state but it's likely that Ogadeens from Somalia would try to push for a union with Jubbaland which would cause the uproar of other clans who would oppose a gigantic Ogaden state.
If Ethiopia collapses I think Ogadenia would probably try to be independent
Somali region will never get independence the reason for this is because it will cause an ever ending war.The best solution is to make new states and add some regions into existing ones.

Konfuria is toxic h.utus are by nature anarchists.DDS cannot join a dead beat horse.
ICU was brought by HG to bring law and order to you minorities who destory places such as kismayo one of the worst looking places in somalia. When Kismayo was ruled by HG it was beautiful ruled by you minority with bantu kenya it looks worse than your Kenyan master slums.

It will never happen.
Hypothetically if it happens Ogadenia would probably be it's own federal state but it's likely that Ogadeens from Somalia would try to push for a union with Jubbaland which would cause the uproar of other clans who would oppose a gigantic Ogaden state.
If Ethiopia collapses I think Ogadenia would probably try to be independent
Ogaden will not be it own state nor an country.What will happen is the region will be split up.Some going to other federal states some becoming new states.

World

VIP
Ogaden will not be it own state nor an country.What will happen is the region will be split up.Some going to other federal states some becoming new states.
90 % of Ogaden belongs to Absame, it won’t be split up.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Kuwa sheeko xumada wado waxa ini leeyahay JWXO ciidanka uu tirada badan Afrika ayaa wax kaa qadi waaye maa ciyaal nacamleeya booto iyo riyo maalmeed kuu sheegan kara Dalka Ogadenia ama awooda iin aay jaari kara gobolada🤦🏾‍♂️

Somali region will never get independence the reason for this is because it will cause an ever ending war.The best solution is to make new states and add some regions into existing ones.

If HG are so powerful why don’t they have a single MP or a minister in dds?

a powerless clan who need puntland a help to tame their own kin is so delusional he thinks he can dictate terms when his land is gaajo for come with no power

Darood lands is non of your business

Horta instead of claiming lands. Please tell me one single degmo HG or any hawiye resides in ? And do not give me qoraxey a cheap answer. That is a gobal.

I want a name of a single degmo? And if you claim to live there. Why don’t you get MP ?

yiur delusonal dreamer. Kulaha we ruled KiSmayo. Marehan used your black ass as canon fodder then forced you to sit in Jilib and Told you do not enter KiSmayo

Then Hassan turki karbashed yiur drig dealing uncle goobaale out of jilib after Hassan turki whooped your ass

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts