If Ogaden joined Somalia, would it be divided into federal states?

World

VIP
Who said Ogaden will not get representation in those states, it will actually make them the only clan to get representation in all FMS this way incl. SL.
Why would they want to be divided into arbitrary federal states though? Their population in in the millions, and they number more than all of these federal states.

World

VIP
Somalia is also a European made border.
Secondly Somalia itself is in deep shit and still in anarchy and AS.
Who wants to join it? You join a country that is healthy not a toxic country where qabyalad is next level.

Its like also claimming Palestine will join Egypt once they get independence from Israel.
But Egypt and Palestine are not the same, they are completely different people. An Aulihan in Liban Zone and an Aulihan in Jubbaland are cousins. Greater Somalia is not a European made border. Anarchy is not a good enough reason to justify wanting a region that has no differences whatsoever to be seperate country, because that is in the short term and nations will last hundreds of years. 99 % of the people in Ogaden will want to join Somalia anyway.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
View attachment 205708Ogaden make up 90 % of the land mass.
6C07FEC3-E54C-48EB-A114-00CBAF67231C.jpeg

This a more accurate map.
I think The regions/Gobal should join the already exisiting federal states that they border to get access to ports.

Example, Liibaan join Jubaland, Afdheer join Konfuur Galbeed, Shabelle join Hirshabelle, Qoraxeey join Galmudug and Doolo join PL and Hawd join SL
As you can see on the map any of those regions joining those states would completely affect the power structure and sharing. Liibaan joining jubaland would have garre and degodia being big players. Qoraxeey joining galmudug would create Ogaden and HG tension again. Hawd joining SL would cause more dhulbahantes to be marginalized. You think Ogaden wants to share power in qashin Somalia when they can have their own country and be the top dogs. Never.

I never thought Greater a was ever gonna happen I thought it was a myth, but now it’s actually closer then ever as Ethiopia is literally collapsing, I’m glad we are having this conversation again :samwelcome:

World

VIP
View attachment 205710

As you can see on the map any of those regions joining those states would completely affect the power structure and sharing. Liibaan joining jubaland would have garre and degodia being big players. Qoraxeey joining galmudug would create Ogaden and HG tension again. Hawd joining SL would cause more dhulbahantes to be marginalized. You think Ogaden wants to share power in qashin Somalia when they can have their own country and be the top dogs. Never.
That’s a fake map made by a random person.

View attachment 205708Ogaden make up 90 % of the land mass.

You are funny dude using pro-darood pre-60s map, this map below is post-90s map landscape that is of today.

1635846375919.png

As for Somali Galbeed every being free, it won't ever happen as the West nor the ailing Ethiopia won't accept it.

Liberty and freedom are only gained by blood and not by begging for it.

P,s if by any chance they do gain freedom by luck as @Kheyre said it will be partitioned by the existing states in Somalia.

Last edited:

World

VIP
It’s not fake and I’m not being biased like you, my own clan lost land in this map.
You are funny dude using pro-darood pre-60s map, this map below is post-90s map landscape that is of today.

View attachment 205711

As for Somali Galbeed every being free, it won't ever happen as the West nor the ailing Ethiopia won't accept it.

P,s if by any chance they do gain freedom by luck as @Kheyre said it will be partitioned by the existing states in Somalia.
The map I posted was made by I.M Lewis and Muuse Haji Iscmaciil Galaal in 1955. Who made your map? A random stranger on the internet. @Bariire why would the clan makeup of the Ogaden region change post 1990? You make no sense.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Might be better for Galbeed to be a separate country like Djibouti, that way we get 3 votes at UN, etc.

The map I posted was made by I.M Lewis and Muuse Haji Iscmaciil Galaal in 1955. Who made your map? A random stranger on the internet.

For real niyaahow stop your nonsensical jibbering, the map you posted is %100 FAKE.

If you had any hint of intellect you could have read the details written on both the maps posted, the one you posted says 1955, the one we posted says 1999.

And yes both map are from the same source, so choosing one over the other because it favours your daroods Kins doesn't make it nor will it be true!

We HGs have Deegaans in Somali Galbeed and this nigga @World who is under Somaliland Authority is telling me otherwise :icon lol:lol.

cow

VIP
View attachment 205710

fake map made by a hawiye

View attachment 205711

This map isn't accurate

DDS independence it's the only sensible solution for reer k5 if Ethiopia breakdowns the other sensible solution is joining JSL as the economic corridor for that region is locked to Berbera port were everything the region needs comes from but we know that would never happen so independence is the only thing that can unite k5 people.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The power over the lesser clans would be blinding the effects would make Somalia unrecognizable and are too many to list fully.

Talking about partitioning ethnic somali lands as if we are a different ethnic superpowers :reallymaury:

I see why @Sheikh Kulkuli is against joining Somalia. Instead of progressing and looking to change for the better we are talking about which qabill state will get what :ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts