If I catch any of you trying to be a SJW, wallahi

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The Madow delegation has decided that they can make fun of our features, but if we clap back or point out their self-hate and hypocrisy, they throw themselves on the ground and cry 'Racismo'!

That's why I tell Somalis, to just focus on being cordial and discussing business relations, laakiin outside of that, aan afkeena xirano.

:pachah1:
This is the best method of dealing with these people. Keeping them at arms length and not getting involved in their drama or discussions. Somalis were better off when we were an obscure ethnic group and before the internet made us hyper exposed.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Ooo i see you girl. Guess youve been influenced :dabcasar:
YEAH I HAVE

A49C5683-1081-40AF-8A16-5BFA9843587E.jpeg

The Madow delegation has decided that they can make fun of our features, but if we clap back or point out their self-hate and hypocrisy, they throw themselves on the ground and cry 'Racismo'!

That's why I tell Somalis, to just focus on being cordial and discussing business relations, laakiin outside of that, aan afkeena xirano.

:pachah1:
It's a numbers game and we don't have the numbers to compete. Twitter beef is not something that operates on reason, just numbers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahaha they jumped her ass I hope this happens to more Somalis please shut the f*ck up and let these retards argue between one another thanks to her we’re now all getting violated because she thought was the hero.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Yeah that's why we should keep to ourselves we should send our prayers to the 2 nations suffering but that's about it and it passes me off when I see how the blacks are all quiet during the sudanian drama but when just ONE Somali speaks their opinion they jump on us like a rabid dog, these aren't our battles and also we should stop advocating for sudanians online these people are snakes and are hand in hand with the ethiopians to spread lies and rumours about us.
A lot of those posters were obviously not sudanese, look at the names.

This was a case of other africans looking for an excuse to hate somalis.

That being said the somali girl's take was wrong, the dude made a joke many felt were inappropriate and rightfully so.

He then apologized as he should, its not making him "the face of anti-blackness".

Trending

Latest posts